Recent content by randyrag

1. R

DB30 Resurrection from the dead. :-)

where did the header come from ?
  2. R

neck tube

It took a little elbow grease but I got them out . A big screw driver and a dremel did the trick . Thanks y'all .
  3. R

neck tube

A sleeve a little bigger than the bolt came out . Is there another sleeve or just part of the old bearing . It is the same bottom and top .
  4. R

neck tube

this is on a DB30S
  5. R

neck tube

I was going to replace the bearings in the tube . I pulled the bolt out along with a small sleeve with it . The old bearings were nothing but bb's left . It looks like there is another sleeve inside the tube that will not let the new bearings fit in . Does anyone know anything about this or am I...
  6. R

trail flite 400 front axle

Thanks, that's what I needed to know .
  7. R

I have been trying to find a front axle for my trail flite but no cigar . It looks like an 8" bolt with a neck down sleeve on it . I have the old boogered up axle but can't get the sleeve off of it. I don't know if it is even made to come off . If anyone knows anything about this please let me...
  8. R

It looks like an 8" bolt that is threaded on one end with a neck down sleeve on each end .
  9. R

I need the front axle for a trail flite . The one I have is ruined . It is about 8 inches long and has the sleeve on it .
  10. R

Newbie with mini questions

I just bought a western flyer trail flite 400 today. Funny looking thing. It works off of a belt that drives a wheel that drives a shaft to a small sprocket that has a chain that drives a big sprocket . PO said it was a 3 1/2 hp tecumseh . It will not start. I will check it out in the next...