Recent content by REPOSSU

1. REPOSSU

What Was Your First Mini bike ?

Went to Pomona swap meet in November with my cousin. I saw a few there and we got to talking about them. I never had one, I had a gocart when I was young because my pops did NOT want me on two wheels. That coming from a ex motorcycle cop...lol Needless to say I bought my first bike a 1997...
  2. REPOSSU

mini bike seat foam mod

Go see my man Carlos in Burbank, CA. Tell him Mario sent you and he will hook you up. Make sure you tell him you want it firm or want carpet foam. He will be right around the low prices you have quoted here. I refurbish police cars and he gets all my work. E & C Jr Auto Upholstery - Burbank -...
  3. REPOSSU

Add For Old Bikes

Wow! You better bring him lunch or a six pack on your return for the documents! That is awesome
  4. REPOSSU

You might be a mini biker if ........

You might be a mini biker if, you have more mini bikes that don't run, than ones that do.
  5. REPOSSU

L.A Drag Spot.

This person that went down, was that at the second spot we went to? Sorry to scare you guys with the police siren, I could not resist:smile:
  6. REPOSSU

Picked up a chopper style bike can anyone id it?

Nice find! If your going to sell it, dont even dust it off :thumbsup:
  7. REPOSSU

Dirt Mini Bike Track? (SFV)

Here is a pic of the site. We just need some volunteers to help carve out a track Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  8. REPOSSU

lets make a local dirt track now! Dave, I gave the info to edwin on a pm. i will pm you the location for you to check out the lot also. If you need more help finding it I can meet you locally and take you to it.
  9. REPOSSU

opinions on motor purchased

Ohhhh that aint good :confused:
  10. REPOSSU

I look forward to entering one of these races. My bike is stock, heck I still have to remove the governor. I was asking because it seems that all the places to ride are soo far away. I have been looking at land prices locally santa clairta valley and can buy an acre or two pretty cheap. Maybe...
  11. REPOSSU

The heap

12. REPOSSU

AZUSA Mini Project

What size are those rims? 8?
  13. REPOSSU

Is there any dirt tracks in the SFV where you guys ride at? Or where are those dirt lots where you guys go riding at?
  14. REPOSSU

Brain Bucket for you or the kids

Who is willing to test one out? l:laugh:
  15. REPOSSU

New minibike shop opening in michigan

Awesome~! I would love to do one here in SFV or even a race track!