Recent content by Riley

1. Riley

Recall Vin #s

both of mine! :doah:
  2. Riley

Craigslist Creeps

Never had that same scenario happen, but i've been where I agree to drive about an hour out of my way to go look at this guys TT-r 230. I had him assure me that there was nothing wrong with the bike before i took that haul. when i got there, 1st and 2nd gear were blown, the rear suspension...
  3. Riley

Red paint match

"ford red" by duplicolor is even better. Not sure if they still sell it though. Was at autozone last time i went :thumbsup:
  4. Riley

Silencer packing

So the other day, I went out and rode my recently bought (used off craigslist) YZ125. Afterwards, There was a massive amount of oil dripped onto the swingarm, so when I got home I opened up the silencer. The silencer packing was completely soaked with oil, and even shredded in parts also! How...
  5. muffler3

muffler3

6. Riley

check out my videos!

Rileyxyamaha's Channel - YouTube I should have about 9 0or 10 videos on there, check them out if you'd like. subscriptions are always nice :shrug::laugh:
  7. Riley

All you guys were right...

yeah, i had thought that it would have to be the internal one. then i questioned the durability of those 2.8's and i had to ask :thumbsup:
  8. Riley

Supercross?

its usually on speed. this weekend on sunday it is on CBS ( main event) but the lites are on speed. I think around 6? but im not sure on the time
  9. Riley

All you guys were right...

are you talking about the throttle stop screw? or internal governor?
  10. Riley

Supercross?

yes, dungey is consistant, but he isnt getting past anyone as easily as last season. he keeps getting 3rd, or 4th sometimes second. only one win so far. but if he gets the wholeshot, he has got it
  11. Riley

Cool old vid

thanks, alot! i had been wondering how those worked!
  12. Riley

Supercross?

Yeah i do remember something about- canard being out now.. i think... i dont know though, even ricky said james stewart is faster than him (while he did the announcing)
  13. Riley

Supercross?

So is anyone here following supercross this season? Who do you want to win the title? With 5 riders in the run for the title still with only 2 races to go, its pretty intense! (Villopoto, Reed, Dungey, Stewart, Canard) I myself am pulling for Villopoto RV02
  14. Riley

Stock 6.5 On DB 30, Need Upgrade Suggestions

if it really is stripped, what i have always done is get the dout the dremel (or any saw that will cut metal) and cut a single line through the tip of the bolt, then use a flathead screwdriver and twist it right out. that may be hard considering its on the bike though. unless you have a dremel...
  15. Riley

Stock 6.5 On DB 30, Need Upgrade Suggestions

how does it handle with the engine further over? i would think it would just be a little much when turning right.