Recent content by RobertC

1. RobertC

SKAT KITTY Clutches

@manchester1
  2. RobertC

what is this?

That's actually one of the Carter Brothers Shortsters. Albeit a highly modified one...lol Edit...Now I realize that @Charles S pointed that out earlier !
  3. RobertC

Another Chop Mod Ramrod - Beginnings

That's looking good @Minimichael I usually don't like the look when the Arctic Cat gas tank is removed. But your electronics panel occupies some of the visual space, and looks great !
  4. RobertC

Heald Hauler

@KellyLad if he does, this mention will notify him.
  5. RobertC

My Tote Gotes seat

Very nice. Post us a picture once mounted.
  6. RobertC

Terra two piece

Hey Dave, that is looking great ! Make yourself a set of Earles leading link forks, with the wheel toward the front, if you know what I mean. It'll utilize the same rake, but will move your wheel forward, away from the frame.
  7. RobertC

Heald Vt7 Survivor

Hello @kwdriver1961 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.comforum ! This will notify @kc57 to this thread.
  8. RobertC

Got another manco quester 308 with a few cool features

Nice find @Kyminibiker ! Keep us posted on your progress.
  9. RobertC

Anyone know what this is?

Hello @Electroman98 ....welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! It's a Muskin Cat 250X. Anyone know the year ? Enjoy the site.
  10. RobertC

2nd Ruttman Build

Looking good !
  11. RobertC

2nd Ruttman Build

Hey @BRIANC welcome back ! Nice looking mini you built there !
  12. RobertC

Bonanza MX fiberglass fenders

@nest2065 this is a very old post, but this mention will notify the op to this thread. @bigevilone2
  13. RobertC

Blazer, year?

Cool ! Our utility bike guru @Richard Trotter may know about this.
  14. RobertC

Heald hauler

Hello @Takshauler ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! Member Rick Chatten @chatten63 probably knows.
  15. RobertC

Greetings & Any idea what I've got?

Hello @Miniac ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! I think you have a Fox Campus there. One of the experts will clarify.