Recent content by Seeker

1. Seeker

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

...and here's the whole stable
  2. Seeker

here's the favorite of my collection.... My wife calls it "the Black Widow"
  3. Seeker

Looking for pix of military themed db bike..?

Not mine, but I think this is the bike you were referring to... It is a nice one....that's why I saved the picture :thumbsup:
  4. Seeker

paint

I went Black Gloss powdercoat
  5. Seeker

Here's mine here's one of mine... :scooter:
  6. Seeker

Here's one of mine
  7. Seeker

Fenders or no fenders?

First thing I did on all three of my DBs was lose the fenders It's just my opinion, but it gives it a more classic Old School Mini look I also ground off the the hangers on one before I powder coated it, looks cool What's a little sand in the chops for the cause?:rockon:
  8. Seeker

how much did you spend on your db30 in total

I have modified a couple DBs. One I really went to town on: DB (new) - $225.00 Engine Upgrade Kit $225.00 New Tires $40.00 Hydro Brake Set $45.00 Powder Coat Frame (Gloss Balck) $75.00 Labor (Me) $0.00 Total $610.00 Worth every penny
  9. Seeker

Who was the first?

It was actually first done by someone a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
  10. Seeker

Hey Chris, How's your recovery comming? Have you finished with all your PT? Are you going to...

Hey Chris, How's your recovery comming? Have you finished with all your PT? Are you going to be back on your Harley this season? I was just on the site, seeing that your still selling engine kits, and wondered how you were healing up Speak to ya soon,' Bruce (Seeker)
  11. Seeker

Open Message of Thanks

Ride On! Rock On! :rockon:
  12. Seeker

Open Message of Thanks

Hey MXMatt, Let's see some photos of your stable of Minis A happy family rides together! And Milo Raptors...Is that your 8-ball and Indian? Sweet And what year is the Strat? I'm a Gibson Man myself... Seeker:rockon:
  13. Seeker

Open Message of Thanks

To my Mini Bike Brothers and Sisters I have been a member of the OldMiniBikes community for a year now and feel compelled to ask you to allow me to spend a couple of minutes standing on the proverbial soap box. One day last August, I picked up an ugly green DB30 at Dick’s Sporting Goods while goofing...
  14. Seeker

Will this Hydro work?

I too will sing the praises of this brake upgrade. I had been running the original brakes with the 6.5 HP engine upgrade and always felt I was cheating death when (if) I stopped. (My Chuck Taylors were half my brakes) No matter how tuned I got the original cable brakes, they just don't work...
  15. Seeker

My Bug

Nice Job Papajohn. I run mine with no fenders at all...I like the stripped look. Check out the pic below. cjtmini, senior member on this site, has done some nice fender repositioning...check his pictures Ride it in good health! Seeker :rockon: