Recent content by stockman

1. stockman

The Official Bonanza Mini Bike Thread . . .

Super cool. Let’s crack that open!!
  2. stockman

Bonanza Kit 500

Who has a Bonanza Kit 500? Love to see pics of this model to aid in my restoration. Thanks!
  3. stockman

Trail horse GTO???

good morning, Dick: Hi I am new to the trail horse line. I have a NOS whisper jet chopper frame that I’m building as a tribute to my dad Who sold mini bikes in the early 1970s. This frame has been in the family since then. Would love to compare notes with you. I am looking for many items to...
  4. stockman

Montgomery Ward 323

good observations. The additional info below seems to clinch some additional details.
  5. stockman

Montgomery Ward 323

WOW! The power of the list! I’m not worthy! Thank you Keith!
  6. stockman

Montgomery Ward 323

Thanks-it feels like home.
  7. stockman

Montgomery Ward 323

Will do! Here’s part 1 - getting started is often the hardest part, second only to finishing it
  8. stockman

Montgomery Ward 323

As good a theory as any. You watch, I’ll get this all done up thinking it’s “rare”and suddenly they’ll come out of the woodwork. Everyone be like “who doesn’t have one”!
  9. Montgomery Ward 323 - front view

Montgomery Ward 323 - front view

10. Montgomery Ward 323 - side view

Montgomery Ward 323 - side view

11. stockman

Montgomery Ward 323

Thanks Lizard King - good to be here. This will likely come down to extrapolation but does it blow your mind that Google doesn't have several images to choose from?
  12. stockman

*WANTED* Montgomery Wards 323 Frame or Roller

The 323 does exist in the wild. It would appear that these models all share the same frame. The 323 does have a swing arm but it is rendered stationary with the use of the struts instead of shock. Quite fascinating design really. As was mentioned above built by Gilson. I’m looking for an...
  13. stockman

Montgomery Ward 323

Greetings and salutations! I am trying to find an original seat for a Montgomery Ward model 323 to use as a pattern for a reproduction. The next best thing would be photos showing original seats. I’ve scoured the Internet and have found very few photos of this model. How many of you...