Recent content by TheGaginator

1. T

Hawg Ty Baja Build w/ Predator

Playing in the creek - YouTube (in the creek) HawgTy Mini Baja w/ Predator 212cc - YouTube (My friend riding while i video)
  2. T

Low top speed WTF

no worries man, (im sure you are :thumbsup:) i just get bored i suppose without modifying or changing something. I took the baja offroading yesterday(i live in the country where everybody has big trucks and plays in the mud) It was really nice to have all that torque for getting up the hills...
  3. T

Decided i really like the torque. I might keep a couple sets of gears and maybe another set of smaller tires or something if i want to go fast, but i really love this thing offroad. Took it on the trails and through a couple creeks and it was awesome to have the torque for climbing all the hills...
  4. T

Low top speed WTF

DEAL!..........:scared:
  5. T

That would give me a 2.5:1 ratio.... no Bueno
  6. T

I think Ill change the 20 tooth idler to a 16 tooth. I saw one if those for sale in the warehouse. That would make it 8:1. Then I could swap my clutch if I want more speed
  7. T

Low top speed WTF

Oh...... so I should regear it and. Beef up my flywheel and internals so I don't die huh?
  8. T

I calculated a 10:1 ratio. Whats the best gear to change?
  9. T

Low top speed WTF

ok i have all these mods on my new predator engine and im only getting 26mph..... ideas? i BYPASSED the govenor. didnt remove it Kn filter NR filter adapter Manifold spacer 90 main jet 140 e tube Header with briggs muffler 10-20-10-50 gearing 19 inch tires
  10. T

Ok top speed run today i only did 26mph..... any ideas?? with the gear ratio i have (10-20-10-50) and 19 inch tires i should be doing about 40mph or at LEAST in the thirties.... any help??
  11. T

Tires are "Karet-Tire" brand and they are both 19x7x8 13f Very rare size, im want to go bigger in the rear but there are a TON of awesome tire options for 1 size smaller..... and yeah Haha im definately not keeping the exhaust like that, i just wanted to get the project started. For sure...
  12. T

Bought this little mini Baja a month ago for $90 and just got around to fixing it up. Originally it had a non running Honda GC160.....that's right. a Powerwasher engine with a 7/8 inch shaft and it was only 1 inch long. So even if i COULD find a clutch to fit the 7/8 inch shaft, it wouldn't...
  13. T

anybody selling Baja Clutch cover!?

need the plastic clutch cover for my hawg ty minibike. should be the same as the warrior and mb165m ect. thanks!
  14. T

Pulse fuel pump help?

ok so i wont need one just because of added performance parts?
  15. T

Pulse fuel pump help?

Can someone explain to me when this is needed and how i would install it? i have a the Predator engine and just did these mods: KN style filter Velocity stack adapter Manifold spacer (with Pulse fitting) #90 main jet 140 Emulsion tube Header and briggs muffler Racing plug Do i...