Recent content by tuff57

1. T

Wtb briggs fh block 94ss cam and crank

I figured I would get it incase I wanted to go to bigger things in the future
  2. T

bump can be from different people don't mind paying shipping!!
  3. T

Hey guys im looking for a non cool bore welded flathead briggs block bushing or bearing. I also need a crankshaft that wil work with a small bearing side cover. And i need a dyno 94ss cam. I have a piston brandnew standard size so if the block could be standard thatd be great
  4. T

Carb keeps leaking at base

I have had this problem with both carbs that I have had with my engine so I doubt it is the carb. I have allan screws that are tightened to the max and a new gasket. The gas is coming right out of the base and even through the bolts. I have the tank pretty full could this make a difference? Or...
  5. T

I'm pretty sure my carb is bad, can i get a second opinion?

I have a fresh diaphragm and soaked the carb in carb cleaner for 24 hours because before that it wouldn't even run. And yes I live in new York and ride open header back and forth to work. Not a neighbor has complained yet:scooter:
  6. T

Yeah I want something kind of reliable I ride it back and forth to work and I'm sick of breaking down and walking home:doah:
  7. T

Briggs Raptor Carb and tank 94ss cam

No problem randi, you've done good by me in the past, steal away:thumbsup:
  8. T

I already have an engine that has a milled head decked block shaved eyebrows bored .015 over, and a custom ground cam, it just has a pulsa jet carb that runs like:censure:
  9. T

Looking for a Clean 5hp Raptor carb and tank. Going to have it worked, but just want to make sure the bike will run with it first. Also looking for a dyno 94ss cam and springs if anyones got one
  10. T

The gas cap has a little restriction, but I can blow through it pretty easily. I'm just going to buy a raptor carb and tank set up and hopefully be done with it:shrug:.
  11. T

Hey guys I have a semi-built 5hp Briggs with a pull choke carb. I milled the head .30 cut the eyebrows. The engine has a custom ground cam in it. First off it is very tricky to start sometimes and even if it's been running it (and hot) will only start with full choke. Once I get it running...
  12. T

Noram 13 or 14 gear for clutch

Hey guys, I have a noram clutch that I have what I believe off the top of my head is an 18 tooth, I need a 13 or a 14 gear if anyone has one avail. I have some greased lightning gears to trade if anyones interested Thanks Joe
  13. T

Changed the crank, now engine won't run HELP

I'm still getting spark, I checked that and checked the magnetto gap. I didn't check valve lash, I should though since the lifters fell out without being able to mark them.
  14. T

It's a custom modified cam that my engine builder built, but with my old crank it worked perfectly. It is also the 12 tooth exactly where you have it. The flywheel has the stock key, and is brand new. When I try and start it, it sounds like it doesn't even want to run
  15. T

When I set the engine at top dead center with magnet lined up with the coil the rod cap hits the camshaft