VultureWing

Greetings Everyone. I;m New here, Thank you for allowing me to join. I Just Started doing minibikes again. I had a Carl Heald VT5 when I was 12. I loved that thing. wadded myself up on it many a time too. Recently (in the past 2 weeks) I was able to score 2 VT1012s & a Super Tryke. I like the big fat tires becaase they don't get stuck in the sand or sandy soil like we have along the river here where we like to ride. That & they just look COOL. I get most of my equipment for free off of Craigslist Free Stuff & fbmarketplace or I buy it cheap & broken. bring it home & make it work again at far less thann the price of new equip. .
I have quite a collection of old snowblowers. I grabbed them to make minibikes & GoKarts with the engines. Now that I have a roller Frame to build from, I will decapitate 1 of the snowblowers. I will be getting rid of several of those machines as I only need 1 or 2. & space is a comodity....
Mini Bikes
2 Heald VT1012s, Heald Super Tryke
Occupation
Mouth Breathing, rolling in the Dirt, Barking at random Stuff oh wait thats the dog...

Trophies

1. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  2. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.