Recent content by Wayne M.

1. W

Spring Fling North Jerz April 27*PHOTOS ADDED !*!

Hey all, been a while since I've posted. Still got my ARCO though. I heard about this show, and I've always missed it. Looks good to come this time :thumbsup: So what's the deal? any registering? can I just wheel it in and find a spot? What time does it kick off? Is there a flyer to print out...
  2. W

What is this Briggs?

Thanks much for shedding light on the number layout on briggs. All my life I've been looking at those long string of numbers on these engines- now I can put some sense to them. Does anyone know what the proper carb would have been for this? Perhaps this will be first of my collection. Was it...
  3. W

Got an old Lawson...

Wow. I didn't know small engines like these had such a following!
  4. W

What welder should I buy.

Arc welders are good for certain things, but MIG is real good for anything on a minibike. I have an older industrial brand (Ltec) but basically the fore runner to most benchtop models out there today. I've used a few of them, and the big thing about a small MIG, is having the ability to adjust...
  5. W

Got an old Lawson...

Thanks, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it right now. Thanks to all for the info. I was real curious about the port config and the vintage.
  6. W

What is this Briggs?

It IS an "8". I don't know why I saw a B. Would the B&S embossed be where I took the closeup? I don't know if some hip dude had his hands on this at one time, or if it was part of some factory bike, but there is an old looking Maltese cross on the cover. Possibly a label. Here's some pictures...
  7. W

Got an old Lawson...

I'm not sure if theres something missing on the cover, like a recoil mechanism??
  8. W

Got an old Lawson...

Pic 2
  9. W

Got an old Lawson...

Here's photos.
  10. W

Got an old Lawson...

Just wondering. I have this and the Briggs in my other post laying in my shed. I looked up my HS40, and that was cool. Now I wanna look these up. It seems old. No recoil start, external pulley, and the exhaust port is on the side. It's missing its carb. It has a tag on the fan cover, info is...
  11. W

What is this Briggs?

It could be an B or an 8. I'll try to get out and snap a couple tomorrow.
  12. W

What is this Briggs?

Is there a Briggs guru? B1302-943546 6206143 Thanks in advance!
  13. W

Got an old Lawson...

I looked at the sticky. No help there, or Im not reading it right. H22L- 2038P Thanks.
  14. W

1998 dodge 5.2 question

If the truck was a gift, that would be a great project to get your feet wet with. The traditional American V8 rebuild! Cheap and easy. That pan will come right down. You should yank the front diff first. Seems initmidating, but it really comes right down and you shouldn't have to move the...