Recent content by zabroluc

1. Z

can i put the original rupp shroud over a 5hp tecumseh engine?

well, ah dellorto carb is going on this
  2. Z

so i put up a add on c-list and so far this is what i got. its a 5hp off a snowblower. im going to paint it black and put my shroud cover on it. will it work? ill ask the guy what the numbers are and if he can get a pic of it w/ the shroud off
  3. Z

so can i put my blackwidow 4hp shroud on a 5hp tecumseh?
  4. Z

5. Z

backwidow dellorto carb questions

blackwidow dellorto carb questions so was $20 i paid for my UA19 S carb a good deal?
  6. Z

can i run the engine w/ the choke lever the way it is? cuz idk what is supposed to be on there. or wut its supposed to look like. thanks for the info. highly appreaciated!:bowdown:
  7. Z

okay. let me take some pics. what are the settings for the main jet ( i know you have to adjust it for each ride, but what is a good starting point since i just completly cleaned the carb and dont know the correct settings), and the air mixture screw
  8. Z

so i bought the correct carb for my blackwidow, since it didnt come with one. i bought everything. carb, megaphone, intake, and throttle cable all for $20. it is the UA19S carb. now. my question is. what is the little lever ontop of the carb where the throttle cable comes in for? mine can just...
  9. Z

how do you take apart the rear shocks on a rupp blackwidow?

can they even be taken apart, its not by unscrewing it though, i know for sure
  10. Z

i tried screwwing it off and no luck. i have no money so buying new shocks isnt going to happen. thanks for the reply.:smile:
  11. Z

my shocks need rebuilding and some new paint. since i decided that the old paint just wasnt there, so i am repainting the whole bike
  12. Z

front brake set-up

hey cjtmini, so u like those kenda tires? and they dont wear quickly or they do.thanks
  13. Z

Cool ,,,,,,,

That is the guy from davidsfarm, and yes they are from canada.
  14. Z

Arctic Cat MudPro ?

i would personally stay away from can-ams. I have seen a bunch of the frames break. ill put a pic of what i mean. the frames are basically junk, i have an atv magazine and even they say that the frames are pretty weak. Now that cat, i like that and it seems to be a good atv.