Recent content by Zach112688

1. Zach112688

Mini biking in the winter.

snow not so much but last year we raced around on a frozen pond after putting studs in some spare tires we had. Probably not the safest idea but we are young and it was fun
  2. Zach112688

Sears Roper project

So to update i have stripped down my bike i am building it is getting a paint job and in the mean time i have rebuilt the GX160 that was on it and am working on a new sprocket setup and Band brake. Here are a few pics of the bike all stripped down. Dam scrub brake is welded and wont come...
  3. Zach112688

Mini Bike Sears Roper frame

not to threadjack but that does seem a lot easier i'll give that a try
  4. Zach112688

Todays Projects??

did maintenance on the Doodlebug i just finished. Started stripping down my Roper before it goes in for a paintjob:scooter:
  5. Zach112688

Rolling chassis for sale

Pics please :smile:
  6. Zach112688

Mini Bike Sears Roper frame

Most annoying part of a roper build for me was the brakes i am no expert and i dislike the scrub brake and finding a disk brake setup i could handle myself and worked was difficult. Good luck:thumbsup:
  7. Zach112688

ive been watching the guy across the street

it started off funny but that is crazy. Had a neighbor do something equally unintelligent with a grill last winter during a storm when they lost power
  8. Zach112688

Happy Birthday Cheezy1

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!
  9. Zach112688

Rockerbox Mototrcycle show with a few Minibikes

looks like a good time thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
  10. Zach112688

eBay dirt bags.

i worked loading trucks at FedEx for a couple years i am familiar w/ this technique :thumbsup:
  11. Zach112688

What's it worth?

haha thats what i was going to say and if there is it will cost more to fill a 1 gallon tank then the bike itself is worth
  12. Zach112688

Replacing Throttle

Thanks thats what i thought just wanted someone else's opinion. Mods feel free to delete this although it might help someone else in the future i suppose:shrug:
  13. Zach112688

Replacing Throttle

so i realize i can just measure this myself but my bike is at the shop and i want to order it tonight. Can anyone tell me if i need a 7/8 or 1" Throttle control? Old school DB30S-169 if it matters. i looked through about 30 threads and dont see it since anyone could really just measure. i will...
  14. Zach112688

Sears Roper Build

Looks great! Was the sprocket from that rusted wheel or did you grind it off and put on a new one? I have a build going and mine is bent and i'd love to find a place to buy one than cut and weld
  15. Zach112688

Sears Roper project

havent given up on this but my motorcycle broke down and since i use that to get around i've been putting time into that starting back on this P.O.S this weekend hopefully