Search results

1. K

VW GTI 20th Anniversary FOR SALE

Thanks for the kind words guys. BB is $6500 and there are over $6000 of upgrades to the car so I think my price is very reasonable. The price is best offer.
  2. K

VW GTI 20th Anniversary FOR SALE

I am selling my outstanding VW GTI. This is the 2003 20th Anniversary Edition of which only 4000 were made (1000 which were yellow)- mine is number 3410 – Imola Yellow. I have maintained this car to the highest level and it has never been raced or abused. All of the 147K miles are highway...
  3. IMG_0782

IMG_0782

4. IMG_0781

IMG_0781

5. K

NR Clutch problem

thanks for the advice- I checked alignment - is perfect. Motor is tight, no twist. Chain tension is spot on...guess the clutch is shot. I believe it is setup for 2500rpm engagement - but not sure. 1 x GE Series Racing Clutch 11-19T (NA-GE??) = $66.68 Number of Teeth 15 that is the...
  6. K

NR Clutch problem

I put an NR Racing clutch - per the recommendations of someone on this board. I'll see if I can find the thread... Anyway - I rode it for the first time yesterday - about an hour. I have a mildly built clone, i.e. no gov, 18lb valve springs, custom exhaust, modified carb with intake, etc...
  7. DB30-3

DB30-3

8. DB30-2

DB30-2

9. DB30-1

DB30-1

10. K

Honda clone throttle linkage

I used the stock linkage off the DB engine. Drilled 2 holes in the flywheel cover and bolted it right on. Shortened the black linkage from the clone that connects the stock linkage. Works great AND I have a handle to open the carb instead of having to use the throttle on the bike. works...
  11. K

Cylinder Gas Tank

I'm using one of these: Bicycle Motor Engine Parts Oil Tank 2.5 Liter (2.5L) - Black - Motorized Bike Oil Tank 2.5 Liter (2.5L) Parts - Bike Motor Oil Tank 2.5 Liter (2.5L) Parts - Motorized Bike Parts Had to move the seat back a bit and make a braket to connect to the tank. You can also...
  12. K

Wanted - small gas tank

Thanks!! That's exactly what I am looking for - I emailed them for dimensions. Hope it fits!! Thanks again -I really appreciate it.:thumbsup:
  13. K

Kill switch question

I don't know what you mean by "pull the ground wire from stock kill switch and replace it with the handle bar kill switch" As I mentioned - I want to keep the stock on/off switch working. I am assuming your method does not allow for this. glad to hear you got yours hooked up and working...
  14. K

Wanted - small gas tank

I am looking for a miniature version of a full size motorcycle gas tank. Teardrop shape would be perfect. Needs to be equal to or less than 10" long - will consider others but not interested in round/barrel shaped tanks. Please IM or email me Thank you!!
  15. K

Arctic Cat for sale

SOLD Thanks to everyone that helped with the sale - your advice was invaluable. A DB is on my list now that the AC has been sold.
  16. K

Kill switch question

I am also hooking up a clone - there are two wires coming out of the stock kill switch - a black and a red. We want to keep the on/off switch on the clone (someday will replace it with a keyed on/off switch). So - is this right? black DB kill switch to engine side of the clone on/off switch...
  17. K

Arctic Cat for sale

Sorry - should have clarified -the one that says "Arctic Cat" - it has the blue gas tank. Thanks
  18. K

Arctic Cat for sale

I will take offers for this bike. I really need to sell it so if you have any interest at all let me know. thank you
  19. K

valve caps

Thanks Nick - we found the pocket - didn't even see it until you pointed it out. He should have the parts next week and hopefully we'll get it together next weekend. Meanwhile, I am porting/polishing the head - amazing how much casting flash there is in the intake - the exhaust wasn't as bad...
  20. K

valve caps

an exhaust retainer? from what i could tell, there was the valve, the spring, the spring retainer thing, and the valve lash cap (on the exhaust only). So does he need to buy a different spring retainer thing to go on the intake valve if we use the valve lash cap on the intake? Now I'm as...