Search results

1. Tinker666

Engine I.D. Help

:thumbsup:
  2. Tinker666

Engine I.D. Help

So I can just run a Filter and let the tube just hang and vent wherever?
  3. Tinker666

Engine I.D. Help

Cool, I have not had any time to mess with it. Just glad it starts and Runs. How important is that "Breather Tube" that goes into the original Filter set up??
  4. Tinker666

Is this a Briggs??

All this helps thanx Guys!!
  5. Tinker666

Is this a Briggs??

Ha..LOL Any Pics of how an Air Cleaner can or Does Hook UP?? Thanx:thumbsup:
  6. Tinker666

Is this a Briggs??

Man I guess this one is not popular. Anyway I atill cannot come up with a Model Number but it does look like I am missing a WELCH Plug on the elbow. Now I need to see how the Air Filter hooks up.....:confused: thanx
  7. Tinker666

Is this a Briggs??

Hey I need some help on I.D. on this CARB. I missing the Air Cleaner Assembly. Also missing the Pull Start Cover so I do not have any part numbers. Please Help.
  8. Tinker666

Engine I.D. Help

Cool thanx:thumbsup:
  9. Tinker666

Engine I.D. Help

I got this a few weeks ago and decided to Monkey With it. I am not familar with this CARB Set up. The engine is missing the Air Filter and Pull Start Cover. I used a Briggs 3.5HP Cover to get it Running. But I need the Air FIlter. Any I dea from the crappy Pics what Make Engine this is???
  10. Tinker666

Giving Throttle Wants to cut off....

I replaced the Fuel Filter and put on a New gasket between Carb and out take?? Dont know what thats called.... Anyway I works fine now. The Gasket was toast. Thanx
  11. Tinker666

Thanx I will try it:thumbsup:
  12. Tinker666

Hey Guys, Just got another Mini the other day. It has a TEC 5hp OHV Power Sport Engine. It was running fine then it started to try to cut off when I give it the Throttle. I replaced the Air Filter and Noticed the Old one was Wet with Gas....Normal??? I ran perfect for around 2 weeks. I do not...
  13. Tinker666

My New Ride SEARS??

I will have to see whats under the Paint.
  14. Tinker666

My New Ride SEARS??

Here is my New Ride. I think it is a SEARS but I do not know the Model. It has a TEC 5HP and Runs SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH:scooter::scooter: The only thing I have done is Made a Straight Pipe Exhaust.
  15. Tinker666

Comment by 'Tinker666' in media 'Yellowjacket16_015'

Is that Pocket Bike rear Wheel?? Did you use the original Sprocket??
  16. Tinker666

Trail Horse Decal

A one color decal around that size is worth around $5, my opinion. 2 colors a little more. But when the customer goes to apply the two color layerd decal and they get air bubbles,,,, they will complain. Not stepping on my toes, Good Luck:thumbsup:
  17. Tinker666

What!!!

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/complete-mini-bikes/35026-murray-mini-bike-250-00-a.html Just found this...Strange its the same PIC.:shrug:
  18. Tinker666

What!!!

To see if I could get it cheap for Parts for Custom Builds. Wheels, Tires, etc...
  19. Tinker666

What!!!

No Interest at all....
  20. Tinker666

Trail Horse Decal

Whats it layered on?? When you stick Vinyl as two layers already on each other you WILL GET AIR BUBBLES. You need to apply each layer separetly on the final surface.