Search results

1. T

Tri-Rod found today

I forgot about the talking about value rule, I am a newbie. I think the thing is cool and I hope to work something out with the owner.
  2. 3_wheeler_31

3_wheeler_31

3. 3_wheeler2

3_wheeler2

4. T

Tri-Rod found today

I found a tri-rod today while vintage sled hunting, the guy wasn't sure about a price. The bike is fairly complete, motor turns over and has spark. What would be a fair price?
  5. T

Harley X-90 being parted out on ebay

I am parting out a Harley X-90 on ebay, too many projects.
  6. T

1973 Harley Davidson (Aermacchi) Frame

1973 Harley Davidson X-90 Frame I have listed on Green Bay CL a 1973 AMF Harley X-90 Frame s/n 2D15175H3 This is a nice frame no cracks or rust. The footpeg mounts are slightly bent. Someone started sandbasting the frame and is being sold as is. There is No title for this frame but will...
  7. T

1973 Harley Davidson X-90 (Aermacchi)

Yes the s/n is correct, 2D10173H3. I have always liked these bikes but I don't know much about them.
  8. T

1973 Harley Davidson X-90 (Aermacchi)

I picked up a '73 Harley X-90 the other day. The bike is missing all the wiring including the ignition, clutch & brake cables and levers, air filter, speedo cable and some misc smalls. The motor is complete and turns over but the s/n does not match the frame. The frame is nice, no rust or...
  9. T

AMF mini-bike ?

I talked to a guy today about an old mini-bike that he says is an AMF. I asked if it said Harley Davidson anywhere on it and he said no. Are there AMF mini-bikes that are not AMF Harleys?
  10. T

cleaning gas tank question

New guy on this site and I need to know how to clean rust from a steel gas tank. I picked up this Sears / Roper as is last spring, any idea on the year? Also is that Clinton motor correct for this bike? Thanks in advance, great site
  11. T

How to post pictures (Test Area)

test roper test
  12. T

How to post pictures (Test Area)

test Sears Roper
  13. 19?? Sears / Roper

19?? Sears / Roper

Roper