Search results

1. C

1973 Shortster decals

I need a picture of the proper placement of the tank decals on a 1973 HD Shortster. Thanks
  2. C

Shortster length of fork stem

Does the stem on a HD Shortster to all the way to the top of the handle bars or is there a 3" space between the handle bars and the upper base of the front fork?
  3. C

Help starting X-90

I just purchased a HD X-90. I think the bike was 'pieced together'. It has an oil tank and is oil injected. What type of oil do I use? 2 stroke or regular oil? The gas cap has SAE 40 oil imprinted on the cap. Do I mix the oil and gas? Where is the 'kill switch'? Thanks for all and any help.
  4. C

parts for a X90 Shortster

I am in need of a coil and plug wire for my '73 HD Shortster (90cc). Where can I get parts. I contacted my HD dealer and they just brushed me off saying 'nothing is available" Thanks for your help
  5. C

location of serial # on X90

I have found an engine serial # but is there a number on the frame of a '73 HD X90? Thanks
  6. C

'47 Doddlebug and Go Devil

I am selling my totally restored '47 Doddlebug. Starts on 2-3 kicks. New tires. Pictures available. $3500.00 Selling '60 Go Devil (fold up/suitcase scooter). Just restored with black powder coated frame and handlebars. The seat has been reupostured. I'm having trouble tuning in the carb but...
  7. C

Are carbs interchangable?

I have a '60 Go Devil (gas/oil mixture) and the carb needs to be replaced. I don't have much details about the engine ( I think it is a Kawasaki) and I can't find any numbers. Can I use any carb or are carbs specialized to the engine? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
  8. C

Whizzer forum

Is there a website where there is discussions on Whizzer bikes? Thanks
  9. C

Fuel mixture for a Briggs/Stratton

I just purchased a '47 Doodlebug with a Briggs and Stratton engine. Do you need to mix the oil/gas or does it run on just gas? Thanks
  10. C

WTB: Go Devil rear rim

I need a 4 hole rear rim for a Go Devil scooter. It is approximately 12" across. Thanks