Search results

1. rhtmarine

alcy kart

I'm back working, so maybe next time. sounds like the program they're running at san jose. problem there is they run on tuesday nights... have fun, and maybe we'll meet at tulare. we are the only ones from santa cruz. look for my trailer. Bob
  2. rhtmarine

alcy kart

Yeah, We went down and raced saturday. I had a friend of mine come down and race a borrowed kart. he had a blast! He is selling most of his model boats to buy a kart. super guys down there. Very helpful, and just all around great to hang with. We'll be there on the 8th of august to do it again...
  3. rhtmarine

alcy kart

we went down and run on the 11th. what a riot! so much fun there. great people with great attitudes! made some new friends, can't wait to go back. In fact, we are towing down on the 25th to race. gonna crash out there though, long ride home. pulled in a 4 am:out: Bob
  4. rhtmarine

mini trail rebirth

Thank you very much! fun project that I'm proud of. Bob
  5. rhtmarine

alcy kart

Mini, We are 198 miles north of Tulare. I haven't raced there yet, but talked to a guy by the name of Dan Butler over on Bob's 4 cycle kart forum. I told him we were running modified animals and flat heads... He basiclly said come down and they will fit us in. I think they are looking for...
  6. rhtmarine

alcy kart

I just run at my friends place. He has a horse ranch with no horses. He built a 1/8th mile dirt road course in his backyard. I'm looking for more dirt to play on... Check out "dirt racing at Robbies" on youtube. One of my friends son made a helmet cam video. It's pretty awesome! Bob
  7. rhtmarine

Misc Briggs animal

I have noticed that. It's all good... My son went with me on the 4th to run karts at a freinds and is buying a cart rtr with a flat head. don't need the engine now. I do appreciate the heads up on the way that this site runs. I'm used to a forum with my other hobby moving much quicker.(model...
  8. rhtmarine

Misc Briggs animal

Yeah, could be... I actually don't want a world formula engine. My orginal post was on Thursday. anyway, thanks all the same.
  9. rhtmarine

Misc Briggs animal

I quess you don't really want to sell, so never mind. BTW, it's not an animal. Bob
  10. rhtmarine

Misc Briggs animal

I'm very interested... but I don't want the starters. so, will you take 200.00 shipped for everything but the electric starters? thanks for considering, Bob
  11. rhtmarine

Misc Briggs animal

Will you take 200.00 shipped? Thanks, Bob
  12. rhtmarine

mini trail rebirth

guys, I was able to find a pic of this thing when I bought it for 250. after a few hours and a few ebay buys you can see where it started and where it ended up. I'm pretty proud of this little bike!
  13. rhtmarine

alcy kart

Mini, you run at tulare? I,m thinking about towing down on the 11th. I don't have alot of experience, but think it would be a blast. I have a buller kart with a mod animal. runs pretty good. Talked to a guy named Dan today and he told me to bring it down...
  14. rhtmarine

mini trail rebirth

Stock fenders are hammered... I bought front and rear off ebay that are straight but painted. That's actually fine, I'm using them for plugs to make molds. I bought carbon/with blue kevlar. They should look nasty! stay tuned. Where are you located Jerry? I have a friend that puts on an annual no...
  15. rhtmarine

mini trail rebirth

I went ahead and changed the forks. Got the front cable today and got brakes.I'm making carbon fibre fenders for it next! been a lot of fun since I'm layed off, I need something positive to do. I wish I had my camera when I got this thing. It was a roach!
  16. rhtmarine

mini trail rebirth

re-birth Hey, thanks. I have only been doing these bikes a short while and have a stupid question... I noticed the front brake drum is on the right side on your z50. Some are on the right, some on the left. mine is currently on the left side, as it was when I bought the bike. should I switch it...
  17. rhtmarine

WTB '71 rear brake cable

Guys, I'm searching for a nice rear brake cable for a '71 z50 minitrail. An aftermarket cable would do just fine... any ideas?? LMK Thanks, Bob Also, I'm not running lights
  18. rhtmarine

mini trail rebirth

Hey Guys, I'm currently woking on a '71 honda minitrail I bought off of this forum. I was a bit of a roach when I got it 6 weeks ago.I have been busy repairing and replacing parts on the bike. I'm building it for my girlfriend. She is 5'2" and weighs 135. should bogey down the trails with her on...
  19. rhtmarine

minitrail seat

Guys, I'm looking for a nice '71 honda minitrail seat. I'm restoring a bike and would like to find a seat in good to great condition. thanks, Bob
  20. rhtmarine

Balloon Tire mini bike and Electric roller

z50 It was good to meet you too Tom. I drove close to 500 miles today!!! kept going south to salinas to pick up a modified animal for my alohol kart. damn... too much seat time. :out: Thanks again, and I will post pics when I'm done. Bob