Search results

1. Garage is getting tight!

Garage is getting tight!

2. T

Murray Trak2/325.00/Fort Worth

It IS somewhat smaller than my V-Strom 650! :scooter
  3. T

Murray Trak2/325.00/Fort Worth

I have a Murray Trak2 for sale. Starts 1-2 pulls. 3.5 HP Tech. Low use, No frame issues. Paint in great shape. Debadged and goofy plastic that was on bike new is gone. For local pickup in Fort Worth Texas only. $325.00 214-316-1239 Bill.
  4. T

Tecumseh Engine ID Guide

I happened upon this guide to ID TEC engines. Hope this of some use! Tecumseh" engine code decipher list. V = Vertical Shaft LAV = Lightweight Aluminum Vertical {engine} VM = Vertical Medium Frame {engine} TVM = Tecumseh Vertical {medium frame} VH = Vertical Heavy Duty {cast...
  5. T

An unknown mini...I think I want it.

Can anyone make out the name on the front plate? Thanks for the help min folks!
  6. T

I have emailed the seller...Didn't have a phone number on the ad! :cursing: I wonder how hard correct parts would be to find for this? Thanks for the ID! PS...JimH....stay outa Burleson!:1orglaugh:
  7. T

I am wondering what this is... I like the stingray hi rise bars :) Thanks! Bill.
  8. T

Any Ideas on this mini?

So....would the original wheels have been the same size?The set on it now seem to be a bit small. Also, the front forks appear to have been part of a suspended setup at one time with telescoping tubes. The main frame set is in almost new condition. Thanks for all the info! Rockwall: I had...
  9. T

Any Ideas on this mini?

Hi Hi... I was given this roller when I bought a Murray a few weeks ago. No ID anywhere on it. The front appears to have been replaced. I may pickup a clone just for kicks and blast around in it. Thanks!
  10. T

My Pallet is here, From Indy!!

I wish the paint was crap on mine so as to have an excuse to paint it.....That orange one looks pretty good! I'll count the teeth and post later on...
  11. T

New Murray mini bikes?

I got one last weekend... I wanted a no fuss mini for my GF to be able to ride around with me and found this Murray Track 2 for 175.00 last weekend. Bike had less than an hour run time cause the PO's kid fell on second ride and wouldnt get back on it. Was stored since 2002. Tires still have...
  12. T

Carabela Minibike?

I passed on the Carabela... I went to look at it....was WAY out in the boondocks. 1.5 hour drive. It was quite a bit smaller than I thought it was going to be, pretty much pocket bike size. The owner had never had it running and was assuming that the piston was stuck in the cylinder. As it...
  13. T

Carabela Minibike?

I'm going to look at a "Carabela" 50CC mini tonight. There is very little info on Carabela's on the net and wondering if anybody here is familiar with them. It looks pristine on the CL pic...somewhat Honda Z50 looking...perhaps a bit larger with a Minelli(sp?) 2 stroke motor. Carabella Italian...
  14. MTD Drive

MTD Drive

15. MTD Drive

MTD Drive

16. T

What clutch to put on a MTD...

So many parts to choose from :) Yup....After looking at the driven pulley I saw that it's asymetrical. I'm a pretty fair mechanic but the sheer variety of different parts is a bit overwhelming for me. For instance, last night I ordered a twist throttle and cable.... 1" or 7/8" ? I was out...
  17. T

What clutch to put on a MTD...

Welp....Been buying and buying...I bought the Comet 30 clutch in the end. Now...whats the best way to measure for the belt I need? Seems to me using a rope that isn't 3/4 will not give me a good measure so as to slip at idle, but will also have enuff length to ride up on the pulleys at higher...
  18. T

Identify

I'll take a stab at it....Only cause the springer front looks similar to mine....a MTD/Columbia?
  19. red_mini_003

red_mini_003

20. new project

new project