Search results

1. ccarruth

"Grocery Getter" on Three?

Let the sparks fly Ratbike! :thumbsup: This will be a fun build to watch! "The Blue Clone Special"
  2. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Thanks for the compliments guys! Thanks kbs8ball, there's a lot more to building a seat cover than I ever thought! Here are a few pics of it with the DB30 roller beside it, just to give everyone an idea of how big it is.
  3. IMG_3707

IMG_3707

4. IMG_3702

IMG_3702

5. ccarruth

Bonanza Mini Bike

Wow! That turned out very nice! Now I know who to send my Bonanza to for a full resto. Keep up the good work!
  6. ccarruth

"Before and After" pics

Thanks for the compliments, cbroward! I made the carb adapter out of a 90* bend and some 1/4" plate for the flange. Then I used some radiator hose to run up to another piece tubing that I used to mate it to the filter. Just a cheap and easy way to do it, nothing special. Here are a few more...
  7. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Thanks Modding_out! I've had a couple of request for different close up pics and specs. So if there is anything you guys want a better look at just let me know, I'm going to try to get some better pics in a day of two. I didn't realize just how big this bike turned out till I rolled the...
  8. ccarruth

"Before and After" pics

9. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes guys! kapie, it has a muffler, it's just tucked up under the seat in front of the rear inner finder. Yes sir.... it's going to get a few graphics. I've got a few ideas of what I want to do. I'm leaning towards US Army theme with something like H1/4...
  10. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Bill, it's a Honda CL350 tank. It's a tight fit but it worked out good after a few mods. I may have a spare seat. I'll have to dig through the shed to see what all it out there, I haven't been in it in a while, well that corner of it anyway. But I'll check!
  11. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Thanks guys! Yes, I definitely need to spend more time out in the shop. Now I need to figure out which one to take the :grind: to next! Paul, I think we all suffer form that, too many minis and so little time! :scooter: I'll get some better pics in a day or two. I'm going to put it...
  12. ccarruth

My Rat-Trike build

I like the bar stool seat the most! Good job! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
  13. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Thanks for the kind words!
  14. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Wow, I even let my supporting member status expire! :doah: Now that's just not right! O.K. got that fixed. Sorry guys!
  15. ccarruth

Baja Heat makeover

Hey guys, I haven't been around for a while! I've had a bunch of B.S. to deal with the last few months... divorce, bad back, well you get the picture. So I figured a little shop therapy was just what I needed. So I finally finished the swing arm, shock placement, and chain roller, version...
  16. just about finished

just about finished

17. just about finished

just about finished

18. just about finished

just about finished

19. just about finished

just about finished

20. just about finished

just about finished