Search results

1. JayQuan

First mini bike I ever built

Supernova thats what my gold bike started life as, mine didnt come with the forks but I'm positive that its a montgomery wards though Im not to knowledgable on models and who made what but my bike came with the original tag, I can post a pic if anyone wants proof
  2. JayQuan

Resurrecting an old project

Thanks for the compliments, I will get some more current pics when it stops dumping rain outside, I've painted the exhaust and added a few more suttle touches, next thing on the list is to do some tribal pinstriping on the fenders and some lettering on the tank. I also rode it at Carnegie this...
  3. JayQuan

Homemade Race Gas?

The E3 plugs are junk too btw
  4. JayQuan

It's Finished!!!!!!!! heres some pics, give your feed back
  5. JayQuan

where do you ride?

what size are your mini trails? I heard that you dont need a Motorcycle lisence if its under 50cc's but Im guessing yours are 70's?
  6. JayQuan

Sad news

Sorry for yourr loss TT you have my prayers
  7. JayQuan

Moustache Contest!

Damn I got my mullet choped off about a month ago :oops::doah::censure::hang:
  8. JayQuan

Which 3 Would You Like To Meet?

I have already met Strigoi, but would like to meet back up again for a ride since he's close. but I have a list of people I would like to meet but in no order. 1. Yellowhand 2.MDB 3. JimH 4.TT 5. Injuntom 6. MAC 7. TRK 8. SHOE 9.125 and more I'm forgetting to list theres simply to...
  9. JayQuan

Oil Cooler

Yea I thought it would look bitch'n but it would take so much timem and $$ its not really practical like you said, if they made a kit it would be a much different story
  10. JayQuan

Oil Cooler

I didnt say anything about CR's I stated xr OR crf 50's, they are the same motor and chassis just different plastic
  11. JayQuan

Oil Cooler

I'm not personally trying to use this setup I was just making a suggestion and seeing if it has already been touched on, apparently its not a good Idea.:oops:
  12. JayQuan

Oil Cooler

they make them for xr/crf50's and they dont use an oil pump in the kit
  13. JayQuan

Oil Cooler

Does anyone make one for the clone? I just got to thinking about it today, this would probably be best suited for a gx making 20+ horsepower and turning some high rpms. Just a thought on how to keep the motor cooler and making more power
  14. JayQuan

mini bikes and cops

Did someone say Fresno? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0NmWw05CgQ:thefinger::bowdown:
  15. JayQuan

mini bikes and cops

Oakley cops are cool i've been caught a few times riding big dirtbikes and mini's in a dirt lot behind my house and they either look away or ask me nicely to stop and put them away because they've gotten to many phone calls. One even told me he doesnt mind me riding them because it keeps me from...
  16. JayQuan

The forks look bad in the pics, that was after the first coat, since then theres been about 5 more and lots of sanding there really smooth now showing no scratches. I'm hoping to paint it today:thumbsup:
  17. JayQuan

Ok finally some updates..... I got my seat back and its beautiful cost me 50 bucks to have it foamed and covered I made the seat pan. I'm also ready for paint after about 5-6 hours of bady work, lets just say there was alot of bondo and many coats of primer and sanding. I changed my plans on the...
  18. JayQuan

Most worthwhile Briggs 5hp mods...

there the same it bolted up no problem and fit correctly I can post pics if you would like. I dont use the briggs anymore though I switched over to clones
  19. JayQuan

Most worthwhile Briggs 5hp mods...

I used the 5hp coil and made some brackets to move it down, I still have them and could post up pics of both flywheels side by side and the bracket upon request.:gunsmilie: I used a 3.5 hp flywheel but just abreviate by saying 3 hp. Another thing you have to do is cut the coil mount posts down a...