Search results

1. Oyster Bay Man

Delete pics?

Hey how do I delete pics in My Photos here? Says I'm full. I don't see a choice to delete anywhere. Sure it's staring me straight in the face but can someone point it out?
  2. Oyster Bay Man

Please surprise with that old Jacobsen

A few months ago I picked this crazy thing up for like 30 bucks and put it aside. Started searching for parts today just to see what I'm up against as far as availabilty and discovered the coil is a lighted one. Apparently it is from a fancy golf greens mower with lights. Guess they mow...
  3. Oyster Bay Man

Briggs Model 81302

Found this nicely preserved Briggs Model 81302 over the weekend. On the Code digits it starts with a 67 so that make it a 1967 right? The oil bath throws me a little though. Were they really still making them with the oil bath as recent as that? I love the looks of this thing. Real good...
  4. Oyster Bay Man

Tillotson down draft carb set up

If anyone is looking for something on how to adjust those crazy butt Tillotson carbs that a few of us have on the early 60's Lauson tecumseh engines, I found the attached. Really helpful. Engine Lauson Service Bulletins.pdf - RedSquare Wheel Horse Forum Just click the pic
  5. Oyster Bay Man

Robin subaru kart throttle hook up

I've never been able to find the solution to hooking up a Robin Subaru EX21's throttle to a kart. Has anyone ever done this? Is there a link to some good instructions for this or a bracket I can buy that hopefully mounts easily on the motor? I've googled around with not much luck. Great...
  6. Oyster Bay Man

Any one know about McCulloch engines here?

I know it's a Kart engine but I'm wondering what this one is missing on it other than a carb and shroud and if it is going to be a huge effort to get this one going. Haven't bought it yet. This one would be perfect for my '64 Rupp Lancer.
  7. Oyster Bay Man

Tecumseh trickery?

Hey why does this 1972 Tecumseh have a decal stating 3.5 HP yet the side plate info clearly says H30? Do these minibike specific engines have a bigger piston or something that gives them a little more juice? Whereby it's a standard H30 but really gives out 3.5 HP? Or did they pull a little...
  8. Oyster Bay Man

Some finds

Nice set of minibike specific Tecumseh's ive picked from same shed. There's a few more in there too from what ive seen.
  9. Oyster Bay Man

Check it out

I bought a pair of balls for my next engine restore Haha. Sweet. Zenith carburetor.
  10. Oyster Bay Man

Sears Spyder

Need seat and front forks/handle bars for Sears Spyder. At least , thats what i think is.... If I dont get a seat for it I guess I know I wont fall off..
  11. Oyster Bay Man

Baja Doodle Bug 97cc

$175 firm. Oyster Bay, NY If someone wants me to ship it I will do so if you're paying. Paypal, Money order or cash on pickup I don't know much about these Doodle Bugs but this is clean as it can get. It still has the plastic wrapping on the seat. What I was told is a kid got this...
  12. Oyster Bay Man

Last weekends pickins...

Love it. Reserved for my buddy from Penn. But while I still have it, I shall adore... HAHA.. I love that it's the original white painted spark plug... Good compression and shocked my hand up good. Dude if you don't take this from me soon ima keep it! Just kidding. Got a black one...
  13. Oyster Bay Man

MTD Parts Needed

Picked up this bare bones MTD this morning. I'll be needing quite a bit obviously. Let me know... Thanks
  14. Oyster Bay Man

Need help indentifying Rupp frame

Hey all I picked up this Rupp frame and I'll obviously need parts. Can anyone identify the model/ year so I can start looking? Thanks.
  15. Oyster Bay Man

Jacobsen 321 2 cycle

hey just picked up this edger with a Jacobsen 321 on it. Does anyone have a manual on these? Also wondering what year it is. Can you tell be serial number? Caught my eye as it has same pull start as my old Lausen Tecumseh.
  16. Oyster Bay Man

Engine mounting bolts

Just relized I have about 9 engines with no bolts to mount on any frames. Do you guys buy these in bulk? What number bolt to you use?
  17. Oyster Bay Man

NY. NJ, CT swap meets this weekend?

Anyone know of any going on this weekend? Looks like the wife gonna take the kids to her cousins over night sat. That leaves Oyster Bay Man with a solid day and a half to adventure around looking for mini parts! YES!! Does anyone know of anything going on? I find these swap meets hard to...
  18. Oyster Bay Man

Starting/ Idling issue

Yo peeps, Saturday night I got this gorgeous hunka steel going. Installed a brand new carb and cleaned points. Had good spark so I didn't mess with the timing. Prob is I can only get it to start by putting my hand over the muffler (not installed in this pic). I put a clear fuel line...
  19. Oyster Bay Man

Need Clinton 404 0100 carb and tank

I need the carburetor and gas tank for this handsome Devil:
  20. Oyster Bay Man

Flying Waffle Lives

You all should know that after a good month of hard work and all your help, I have managed to get the gorgeous Flying Waffle to run last night for about 60 seconds of nice purdy sounding idle. Pitted and pockmarked piston head and overly complicated carb and all. Bless you all. "Don't...