Search results

1. M

how to make brake for racing mower

I got my mower running and am soon going to switch out the pullys but it has now brake.... I need brake ideas PLEASEESE
  2. M

how to make a racing tractor mower??

Ok i just got ahold of a 1991 craftsman riding tractor. wat do i have to do to make it go like 25 30 mph??
  3. M

4hp wotn start anymore

MY 4hp TEC wont start anymore. when i give it a shot of carb fluid it wont even try to start. help?? plug new
  4. M

how to make monting slots

\ Wat would be the best way to drill the slots for sliding then engine around, and easy way if there is one lol I have a good drill and a dremmel tool.
  5. M

cani see band brake pics pls

I need to see some pics of your band brakes. I need some ideas please.
  6. M

need brake ideas.

my custom made chopper has really big ape hannger handle bars and the longest brake cable that is avaible isnt long enough, so we are gona make a foot operated brake. any ideas/pics???
  7. M

more on my chopper

Heres wat we got so far for our chopper. if you cant see it let me know. Thats a really heavy frame so that 4hp has trouble getting me goin. wat size should i put?
  8. M

anyone get in fights after school?

Almost got in one today (i'm 17) Any of you guys remember any good ones from when yoy were in high school??
  9. M

Centering my sprocket

Ok i'm trying this for my chopper before i have to make money and buy wheel. I have a snowblow wheel i plan on useing on my mini chopper and the sprockeyt for it. question... I can i correctly center the sprocket on the wheel???
  10. M

chain keeps popping off??

my chain keeps popping off on my mini chopper that i made from ground up. It really looks like my chain is inline just fine with my clutch. Heres wat happens. if u with your hand spin the wheel it gets really tight and then pops off. i dont know how to fix it help?
  11. M

cleaning up weldes

we got out chopper frame done, but we have nasty bulgey welds cause we had to fill in holes.(didnt have tubing bender used angles) we tryed useing a grinding pad with our angle grinder that works abit, is there any better way to make this look better and work better??
  12. M

can someone sell me a wheel

I dont have the money right now to get a new mini bike wheel. Is there anyone who can maybe please sell me a 8'' or `10'' wheel please?? It would be used as the rear drive wheel for my mini chopper. Thanks Liam
  13. M

looking for welder

Hey for this X-mas i'm looking for a welder, my mom says maybe lol What kind u think i should get?? in Auto tech at boces we use mig. maybe somthing under $200 if possilbe BUT if not something under $300. Thanks Liam
  14. M

engine plate holes?

I have a plate for my mini chopper my question is how to i mark the holes on the plate where the bolts go through to mont the engine?? I cant get a thin marker to fit.
  15. M

chain tensioner

i'm looking for ideas to make a chain tensioner. pics people?? or ideas??? Thanks
  16. M

welding sprocket to wheel

I was givin 2 really big snow blower tires, i am gona use one for my mini chopper build. Do any of you know how to get a sprocket on there?? pics maybe. Thanks
  17. M

schwinn chopper wheels!!!!!

I have seen alot of people turn the regular schwinn choppers into mini choppers while useing the same back wheel, they just conected a sprocket to it. HOW WOULD I DO THAT?????
  18. M

how can i get sprocket on this wheel????

My friend and i are building a mini chopper, we wanted to use this Tractor Supply Company - Turf Mate Tire, 20 x 8.0 - 8, 2 Ply for our back wheel. If we did, how could we conect a back sprocket to it. please help Thanks
  19. M

My chopper build

He is what me and my buddy travis have got so far on our Mini chopper build. Contrustive critisim?? ideas??
  20. M

clone wont shut off

I asked a question about 2 months ago about how my clone wont shut off. I tryed putting a new switch on the end of the magnetio wire and still wont shut off. HELP