Search results

1. D

techemseh lighting coil wires

can some explain the two hot (12v) wires that come out of my techemseh hs 40 on a Bonanza mini?:shrug:
  2. D

bonanza tail lite lens

looking for a Bonanza tail lite lens,it measures 3 5/8 diameter with 2 screw :blink::blink:holes 3 in. apart
  3. D

lil indian roller

i'll sell this one for $250. :drool:OR $200.w/o the engine,located in Newport,ny
  4. D

bonanza bc1300 frame

i'm selling my extra bonanza bc1300 frme and front fork assembly with original seat. The engine,tires and wheels are NOT INCLUDED. shipping is also extra. asking $185.00 i'm located in central n.y.
  5. D

lil indian spitfire?

just acquired this off craigslist. i believe its a spitfire, but it must be an older model, the handle bars dont fold, any comments?:deal:
  6. D

new project bc1300 phase 1

:drinkup:just finished repainting my bc 1300 frame,plus i found another,so now i'll have two projects to complete!!
  7. D

bonanza serial number?

does anyone know if the Bonanza serial numbers tel any information??? The tag reads 29580.
  8. D

bonanza frames

does anyone know if the bc1300 bonanza frame and swingarm is the same as the MX1510,i was thinking of possibily useing 8" spinner wheels with a 4.80-8 carlisle X-trac tire?
  9. D

ceriani front forks

are the ceriani front forks like on the bonanza mx1510r available anywheres?:confused:
  10. D

kidney bean wheels

does anyone have a front and rear set of kidney bean wheels for a bonanza bc1300?