Search results

1. J

2 minis for sale in portland , OR

Up for sale I have 1 db-30. I moved into an apartment and haveha No room to keep them. First one is a db-30, it has a 6.5 HP blue clone engine in it. It starts right upha And is very fast, even for a 220 lb. Adult. It has uninfilter, and chain guard, And max torque cluth. Very nice and...
  2. J

San antonio

3hp tecumseh engine
  3. J

What happend to my Signature ?

It used to be there, now its not. I cant even find how to put it back on :shrug:
  4. J

Honda ct-70, $100 in Austin.

Honda CT Trail 70
  5. J

97cc carb/jet kit.

Someone on this board was selling a carb kit that includes gaskets and i Believe a jet or 2 that was suposed to remedy alot of the drivability problems with the stock 2.8 hp carb. I cant seem to locate the thread, and or P.M. Dudlydoodleright ? Does anyone have one of these kits that I...
  6. J

Rebuild kit for 2.8 hp carb.

Need a little help tracking down an old thread. I remember someone on the board selling a rebuild kit w/ gasket and a jet, I belive to remedy some of the running problems for the 2.8 engines. I tried using the "search" function, but it was no help. Please point me in the right direction...
  7. J

WTB mini wheel/tire for 3/4" axle.

looking for a mini wheel/tire/bearing combo for a 3/4" axle. Preferably cheap Thanks, David.
  8. J

wtb wheel/tire combo for 3/4" axle.

looking for a mini wheel/tire/bearing combo for a 3/4" axle. Preferably cheap :wink: Thanks, David. WHOOPS ,WRONG SECTION !
  9. J

db30 green paint.

Anyone know of a spray can green that matches the stock paint ? or gets close :shrug:
  10. J

Looking for db30 wheels

Looking for db30 Front wheel. Im looking for 1 or both stock wheels,with tires, bearings. and axle bolts would be sweet, but I'm not that picky :wink:. I would trade both for a stock 2.8 ? or offer. P.M. me. David Really need a front wheel/tire combo.
  11. J

db30 wheel hub question.

Heydoes anyone know the hub width of a stock db-30 wheel. and is there anyway to install one on a 3/4" axle ? By somehow swapping to a standarsd size bearing (or would it even work ?) Any help would be appriciated.:thumbsup:
  12. J

Funny pic !

Check out the mini :laugh: That thing is Kewl ! http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=2392
  13. J

looking ford DB-30 in Texas

Hey, Posting this for a friend.. Hes looking for a DB30 complete OR roller in Texas (preferably in the Dallas,Houston,Austin or San Antonio area) But any offers will be considerd. PLease P.M. me. Thanks, David.
  14. J

found in Central Texas.

Mini Bike Vintage Frames - Briggs - Tecumseh Engines.
  15. J

need help.

I finally got around the installing my Robin engine in my db30, fits perfect. But my throttle set up runs sideways to the length of the bike. So I need some type of right hand (90 deg.) throttle set up. Anyhone have any Ideas ? Thanks, David.
  16. J

I want to join the Texas Outlaw Minibikers

Can someone tell me who to contact to join. And what kind of initiation I have to do to become a member ? Cause I think I'm ready :bowdown:
  17. J

Go kart roller for sale

Hey all, I have a manco american cruiser for sale. I stole the engine for my new mini bike. The Kart works perfectly, has seat belts, all youll need is an engine and clutch. Im in Austin, and can drive a little to meet. Heres some pics April 2010 351 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! April 2010...
  18. J

Go kart roller for sale

Hey all, I have a manco american cruiser for sale. I stole the engine for my new mini bike. The Kart works perfectly, has seat belts, all youll need is an engine and clutch. Im in Austin, and can drive a little to meet. Heres some pics April 2010 351 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! April 2010...
  19. J

looking for stock DB-30 parts

Hey all, looking for a stock clutch cover. Also looking for front and rear fenders. PM me and tell me what you got and how much you want (cheap please !). plus shipping to 78681. Thanks, David P.S. also looking for an engine swap plate.
  20. J

cat 250x and 2 vintage motors in Austin

Lil Cat mini bike Not my sale, but I spoke to the owner,and he sent me a pick.