Search results

1. S

69' Bonaza mini chopper - new to forum!

I did give up.. The kid's grandpa bought them little dirtbikes for Christmas and so I figured they wouldn't ride ScooterTrash. So, I posted an AD. But after posting the ad, and getting little response (so little that I forgot the ad was there - now deleted), I decided screw it and got a...
  2. S

Almost Ready to Rumble I'm just about ready for my So. TX to Sturgis roadtrip on the Bonanza. ( BULL :001_9898: ) The drive line is in place. The motor has been bench tested and all systems are nearly GO! I know I have some time but I'll never be able to feel the Black Hills wind in my...
  3. S

No biggie! Yeah.. no biggie! I've been seeing them everywhere now that I know what they are! :thumbsup: I've mocked everything up except the power transfer. I remember as a kid that my gokarts had different size shafts/clutches but I don't remember anything about a tapered shaft...
  4. S

Tecumseh 5 hp Enduro OHV

I have a Tecumseh 5 hp Enduro OHV from an old pressure washer. I think the shaft specs out as follows: 25/32in. x 2 25/32in. tapered I want to put it on my old Bonanza Chopper frame. Do I have any options, other than to have the shaft turned down, to get the power to the rear wheel? I...
  5. S

I deserved that! I deserved that! In fun, I made a fool of one of my co-workers. I'm a programmer but a guy over in the help desk area, sent an email to a user asking her if she needed her network hub replaced that burned out. I "replied all" to the email and publicly let him know that she...
  6. S

hello fella's and fillet's. This is a bit long but "WE" are excited about this project and as excited that there is a community like OldMiniBikes that share "OUR" enthusiasm. A few questions are inline! All suggestions and advice are appreciated. Funny story. I had a pressure washer with a 5.5...