Search results

1. Skulls269

1952 rupp ridge runner 1968 Heald vt-10

Asking $2000 for both bikes. I'm located in eastern TN.
  2. Skulls269

Air Gap

How do you set the air gap for a lightning coil?
  3. Skulls269

Heald VT-7?

What is the difference between a VT-7 and a VT-5? Pics would be helpful. Thanks
  4. Skulls269

Seats made

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need a seat made for a Heald VT-10. I think someone on here makes seats but I cant remember who. Please help.
  5. Skulls269

vt10 torque converter set up

does anyone have a close up pic of the jack shaft setup installed. I need to see the proper order and placement of the components. Thanx, Kenny
  6. Skulls269

What is it?

7. Skulls269

Manco Big Cat

Im looking for a Manco Big Cat mini bike. Im in Miami but Im willing to travel as far as Orlando area for the right machine. PM me if anyone knows where I can find one. Thanx Kenny
  8. Skulls269

Doodle Bug

$150
  9. Skulls269

Columbian/MTD

Ive put a new seat, clutch, carb, and a "new to me" used 3.5 hp motor. It needs a brake band and brake cable. Asking $150. Its in Miami.
  10. Skulls269

torque converter

Im thinking of useing a 13hp engine on my Super Bronc. Is there a max hp that can be used on torque converters?
  11. Skulls269

Columbia / MTD

Im looking for the jack shaft assembly for my MTD. Can anyone help?
  12. Skulls269

Columbian/MTD

I got an MTD that is basicly in pieces that Im trying to restore. I have the jack shaft mount but Im missing the rest of the pieces for the jack shaft. Id just buy the pieces but I dont know what to buy. Also any detailed pix of the rear wheel and break assembly would be great. Any help would be...
  13. Skulls269

Any ideas?

14. Skulls269

Correction: Heald Super Bronc

Im looking for a rear wheel for a Heald Super Bronc.
  15. Skulls269

Trail Bronc rear wheel

Im looking for a rear wheel for a Trail Bronc.
  16. Skulls269

Mini Bike with trax

I came across a mini bike that had trax instead of wheels. It was actually a " crotch rocket" mini. It had trax like a tank and it even had skid steering. I saw it on you tube. Anyone have any ideas as to ow they did it? Check it out and let me know what yall think. Thank You
  17. Skulls269

Retirement

Ill be retireing from the army at the ripe old age of 37! That means more time to spend restoring mini bikes!
  18. Skulls269

Cost

How much money does restoring minibikes usually cost.
  19. Skulls269

New Guy

I cant really give advice or tips cause Im just getting started.
  20. Skulls269

Intrests

Im mostly interested in wide tire bikes