Search results

1. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Thanks studebaker!
  2. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Like most sl owners I'd love to have an original front wheel in nice shape. Tire shop bent mine all to hell taking off the tire. If anyone knows of one for sale I'm very interested.
  3. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Yep. Thats exactly what is is Steve. Had a guy machine it out of billet aluminum.i have a new original diff as well so he's machining adapters to attach the belt drive to both diffs.
  4. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Fenders. Yep. They'll go on last. Just get in the way workin on the diff and engine. Still pullin stuff off and changing stuff. Just waiting for the belt drive sprockets to get here. Gotta pull the diff and put em on. I tried 50 chain but the sprocket was way to big. So at the moment my diff has...
  5. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Lol. Hey Trent. Yep. Grande prairie is my home now. Ever make it out this way in the summer might see me rippin around town on this bad boy. Lol. I haven't run into anyone around Gp that's ever seen an Alsport. Anyone know of anyone using an sl legally as a daily runner. I know mark does.
  6. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Absolutely put videos on. I've had it running a couple times in the garage but smokes lots cause I got er mixed 20:1 since I've done a full rebuild on the engine. Purrs like a kitten though.
  7. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Still workin on the pull start. I think I'll grab a hollow threaded tube for a table lamp and use it for a guide. Then bend some aluminum sheet metal to finish where the handle sits. In order to turn the recoil to point to the seat I had to shave some of the fan shroud to fit. I do have a new...
  8. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

The carb kit came with the throttle. Basically a plug and play kit. Perfect for me. I wanted to enter as well but I was too far along I think. Good luck. More than happy to answer any questions I can. Oh ya,the grips I got from Canada's motorcycle.com. I think the site for the states is...
  9. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Yep. I have the 42mm intake.
  10. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Hey simplearkansan. I did get the carb kit through mark. It came with the filter and choke that mounts beside the seat. Gives it a cockpit kinda feel.
  11. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

These are the brake mounts I'm going to use with wilwood calipers. Just need to clean them up a little more and get them powder coated. I'm definetly not a fabricator so they are not identical.
  12. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Picture of the engine after wiring. I need to redo it and add plugs to remove the rack. I did use connectors but they are in the loom
  13. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Mark Saxon had the seat made. I know he has at least one more in stock now. He also had one done in red for a guy that painted his body red. That looked sharp. I'm looking at rebuilding an rts when I'm done the sl. I'll probably do that seat all black.
  14. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Thanks for all the help getting me goin on the forum. Trying to post more pics during the earlier part of my build. I'll try to post regularly now that I'm getting used to the site.
  15. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Thanks superflea. It been a journey.
  16. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Here's a pic from the front in the middle of doing my wiring.
  17. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Here's a pic of my progress before I finished the wiring
  18. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Thank you. I guess my problem is I only have access on my Iphone most of the day. If I can figure out how to do everything on my i phone in this forum I can keep up on my posts and add photos regularly.
  19. Rear shot engine in.

Rear shot engine in.

Engines in but not wired yet. Waiting for clutch belt to permanently place engine mount plate
  20. crazy indian

Alsport Trisport sl.

Hi. I'm up in Alberta trying to finish my build for spring. Hoping to have my Alsport Trisport sl on the road as soon as the snow is gone. Having troubles figuring out how to post pics on here. Any advise?