Search results

1. freaksfix

1975 Suzuki RV90 for sale

Ive got a 75 RV90 for sale. Bike is very clean and looks to be all original. It has just over 2K miles on it. It fires rite up one or two kicks runs great it rips for what it is. Seat has a few rips, lights don't work, its missing the rear signals and two of the reflectors. I don't have the...
  2. freaksfix

Mini bike frames for sale

I have a Bonnaza frame with extra foot pegs that will need cut off. And what I think is a Sears Robuck (SR).. Both good shape and good starts to projects i just dont have the time for.. $150 for the pair or maybe trade for a 3 wheeler..
  3. freaksfix

Cat Mini bike for sale

Yeah the Artic Cat on the back of the seat was my first clue. I wasnt awear of the cat brand mini's tho, ill have to look in to that..
  4. freaksfix

Cat Mini bike for sale

I picked up this Prowler to redo, and just dont have the tim tomm do it.. This is a realy good start to a restoration project as the bike is 90% complete and original not cobled or tamperd with. Motor is set up but was told it was free last year when parked. Motor is missing the airbox, stater...
  5. freaksfix

Ape Hangers for my trike

I had a realy big set of hangers on my old Bird trike, man I miss that trike..
  6. freaksfix

Any Tri Rods or Tri carts out there

Me and my brother are realy big trike fans. He has got two Tri Rods, and ive got a realy cool lookin Tri Cart.. Anyone else got any?
  7. freaksfix

Alsport Parts for sale or trade...

You still got the body work to this? How mushm woul sipping be to 1324 NY? Thanks
  8. freaksfix

Wanted Wheels/Rims

Ive got a few wheels layin around, dont know what they come off of. Ill get some pics and maybe yo guys can fill me in as to what they are for..
  9. freaksfix

New here..

Just sayin hello andim new here.. Im more of a trike guy but anything old and has a motor is alright in my book.. Look foward to seeing everyones cool odditys..