Search results

1. herringlon

Speedway Fork Rebuild

I am trying to take apart and rebuild the front shocks on a 10 inch tire speedway. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get the lower part of the shocks off the upper tubes. I have the caps unscrewed and the lowers partially slid off but not all the way. All I am doing is bending them up...
  2. herringlon

Fox Gas Tank or Similiar Wanted

I need a Fox gas tank or similar shaped one like in the link below: FOX DOODLEBUG I plan on modifying it to fit my minibike so i will be painting it regardless so poor condition is AOK. As long as it does not leak and has a good filler neck/gas cap that does not leak I would be...
  3. herringlon

Unanswered: Fat Tire Mini

I hope I put this in the right section. Not sure what it is but I talked to the guy selling it on the phone and he says it is as nice as the pictures look. Anyway, does anyone know what it is? Vintage 5 HP. Mini Bike with Fat Rear Tire VGC1960's
  4. herringlon

Wanted: Comet Clutch

Hello, I need a few comet torque convertor clutches for a few projects I am working on and thought I would try here if you guys can help me out with some good prices. PM me with item description and price. I am located in central Illinois. I need either a 3/4 shaft, 5/8 inch top width...
  5. herringlon

My mini bike story....

Hello from Central Illinois! My name is Lon and I have been reading this forum for hints, tips and info on how to re-power and restore a 1970 Rupp Roadster. My mini bike story started in the late 80’s when a friend gave me a Rupp. I did not know anything about it years ago but the...