Search results

1. tommie d

Here's a good one

Only $1500 Mini Bike
  2. tommie d

The Best Ebay Auction Ever !!!!!

You gotta love people with a sence of humor. :censure: If you under eighteen please get your parents permission to view due to language. eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
  3. tommie d

Barns in the USA

Is it me or are their close to 500 million "Barns" in the USA. For the last few years, every ad I see weather it's for a Mini, motorcycle or any type of two-wheeler or just about anything, 75% of the ad's states "Barn Find"......
  4. tommie d

Happy Fourth of July

I'm going out and having some family fun this weekend. I hope everyone at OldMiniBikes has a Happy & Safe Independence Day weekend. :thumbsup: If you get the chance, Please Thank a VET.
  5. tommie d

1st issue of Mini Bike Guide Magazine

Wow already over $150.00, pocket change for the rich guy's I guess. Mini Bike Guide magazine volumn 1 Issue 1 Feb 1969 - eBay (item 130399926511 end time Jun-19-10 09:26:39 PDT)
  6. tommie d

Almost 40 mini bike's for sale

MINIBIKE MINIBIKES MINI BIKE I just called but no answer, so I emailed him for a list or pictures of the bikes. I would like to see what Bill has that needs a new home at my house.
  7. tommie d

Bonanza Bronco?????

Picked this up a few weeks ago. Forks are kinda toast but the frame looks to be in good shape. Got around to stripping the orange brushed on paint from the badge today, serial # 0205386. Not sure if this is a bonanza bronco model or not. minidoodle has a article on one from DEC. 68 Cycle World...
  8. tommie d

What is it?

I have searched and just can't come up with a exact match. Anyone know? Thanks, Tom
  9. tommie d

Happy Birthday to Club 47

Wow looks like we got club 47 today! Happy Birthday to Manco Chopper and FullThrottle. :happybday: (I'll be joining the club next month). Ride on and have a Great Day! :drinkup:
  10. tommie d

Dewalt 6.5hp OHV engine

Anyone use or know anything about the Dewalt 6.5 ohv engines? This one is used in their pressure washers and has a 3/4 x 2 5/16 shaft and is threaded 5/16-24 and has a 3/16 keyway. This guy has been selling them left and right for $125. I was thinking about getting one for a project.
  11. tommie d

Hey Birthday Boy!

mybiz, Well since it's your Birthday, I going to celebrate for you :drinkup: Hope you enjoy your day and :happybday:
  12. tommie d

Western Flyer Fenders

Looking for a set of nice fenders for a Western Flyer SS300. Thanks! Tom
  13. tommie d

What is it?

I finally got a responce to my CL want ad. A guy offered me this bike, said engine runs but does not know what the bike is. I spent a while looking a most all the pictures on here and have not found one similar yet.
  14. tommie d

What is it?

Seen this on CL and it halfway close to me. At first I was thinking maybe a Sears. After looking at some old Sears ad's I'm thinking I need help. I'm too new at mini's so I'll ask the experts.
  15. tommie d

Hello form Kansas

Searching for motorcycles on craigslist and came across a ad for a mini bike and it brought back some memories of wishing I had a mini bike as a kid. So I done some searching on mini bikes and came across this site. Have been into motorcycles since I was 12 when I got a beat up sacked out...