Search results

1. R

Fuel Tank

bump again
  2. R

Built Honda GX200

Video of Honda Engine Finally got the time to do this. Honda Engine - YouTube
  3. R

Built Honda GX200

I'll take one and load it up. I'll shoot for tomorrow, but it may have to wait 'til Wednesday.
  4. R

Built Honda GX200

Bump. There's nearly $500 of parts in this engine not including the Honda engine itself.
  5. R

Fuel Tank

Bump. Forgot I had posted this. I still have it if anybody's interested. Actually I have two of them. One has a cap I'll sell for $45. I can get more pictures or measurements if you like. I'm guessing it holds about a gallon.
  6. R

Built Honda GX200

Trying to raise a little money for some other activities. I have a real Honda GX200 I built up and put on my Serengeti Puma. It runs great and might have 10 hours on it. Never been raced or run at extreme RPMs. The carb and coil are stock, but pretty much everthing else was upgraded; piston...
  7. R

Fuel Tank

Bump
  8. R

Clone 6.5 with ARC Flywheel and Connecting Rod

I'll take it. PM sent.
  9. R

I believe everything else on the engine is stock.
  10. R

Fuel Tank

I have a fuel tank that came off a Chinese Honda Z50 knockoff. I had it on a Mini Baja for a while. It has fittings to attach a fuel line, but no petcock. There's also no cap, as my son lost it. $40 shipped.
  11. R

Finally getting to the bottom of the parts bin I'm trying to clean out. I have a 6.5 clone engine with a ARC billet flywheel, ARC billet rod, and flat top piston. There's no carb, fuel tank, or linkage assembly on it right now, and the governor and oil sensor were removed. The fan shroud and...
  12. R

Clone Lighting Coil and Flywheel

Sold, thanks
  13. R

Comet TAV2 30 218353A

Sold. Thanks for everybody's interest.
  14. R

Clone Lighting Coil and Flywheel

I'm slowly getting my garage cleaned out. I've got a clone lighting coil and flywheel. Came off a Homelite clone from a Baja. Say $35 shipped. Oh, and another member showed me how to get my paypal account up and running.
  15. R

Honda ATC Three Wheeler

I've only tinkered with it a little bit. It needs a battery, and I'm not sure if the electric start works. Starts on the first pull though. Needs the carb cleaned as it doesn't like to idle without the choke. Otherwise it seems to run great. Clutch seems to work great. Runs up and down...
  16. R

Honda ATC Three Wheeler

I've seen pics, but that's more work than I want to get into right now.
  17. R

Comet TAV2 30 218353A

bummer.
  18. R

Honda ATC Three Wheeler

That would be a long ride on an ATC.
  19. R

Honda ATC Three Wheeler

I put one of my Serengeti Pumas on Craiglist, and I guy contacted me who'd been trying to find one unsuccessfully. His wife really wanted it. He asked if I was willing to trade for an '83 Honda 200e ATC. Seemed like a fair trade so I said sure, why not. I'll admit, for it's age it's in real...