Search results

1. JohnnyBoy

Stickers

Hey all, is there someone on this site or elsewhere that will custom make a sticker or might have a good collection of stickers? I have a kart from the Early 80's and it was made or distributed by Action industry's in Tempe Arizona, there is a sticker that will need to be replaced when I restore...
  2. JohnnyBoy

Drum sprocket

Hey all, I am looking for a 5" drum brake / 72T sprocket combo made for a Azusa 6" wheel. I called the OldMiniBikes warehouse and was told that they will not be making that part any more. is there anyone out there that can help me find one of these? If this is the wrong forum for this question I apologize!
  3. JohnnyBoy

Raptor engine

hey all long time since I was in the forum. I sold a Briggs engine to a friend of mine that says the engine is a Raptor motor, how (besides a sticker that says "raptor") would we determine it is a raptor or not? A pic of the engine.
  4. JohnnyBoy

New mini frame

hey all, it been a wile again but here goes. I purchased a new mini bike frame and wanted to get some info on it, can anyone ID this frame. This very frame may have been ID'ed already on this site but I dont have the time to check so I apologize in advance if it has.
  5. JohnnyBoy

The finished product

Hey all, I have been away from the OldMiniBikes thing for a wile but have been busy restoring old small engines. I had a little time between engines and used that time to finish the mini bike. I am not going to change it from its present condition, I like it just the way it is. Enjoy.
  6. JohnnyBoy

Been busy

Hey all, I have been having a ball the last 6 months restoring vintage Briggs engines and here is just the tip of the iceberg. YouTube - 1941 Briggs WI YouTube - 1939 Briggs WMB.m4v Also I am now working on a 1941 Briggs model A crank start that is about half finished. I also...
  7. JohnnyBoy

Srange looking mini!

Has anyone seen and or know what kind of mini this is? Hey all, I have not been around for a while but I have been busy and I will post a bunch of stuff to prove it.
  8. JohnnyBoy

Pull start reinstall

I need instruction on how to recoil the spring on the pull start housing for my 3 hp briggs.
  9. JohnnyBoy

Brake lever

Hey all, I purchased a brake lever that the seller assured me would fit the 1" bars on my mini but sure enough when I got it, it was a 7/8" lever that will not fit on my 1" bars, where can I get a brake lever that will fit the 1" bars?
  10. JohnnyBoy

Carbs

Hey all, I would like to possibly get a different carb for my engine but have had no luck in finding anything on the net. The snow blower that I got the engine off of said it is a 7 hp Tecumseh, but a small engine guy said that the carb is a one speed carb from a smaller engine, regardless I...
  11. JohnnyBoy

Muffler

Hey all. I would like to replace this old rusty muffler with the same type and style of muffler, is there somewhere that I can get this or is it out of production.
  12. JohnnyBoy

Springs

Hey all, The front springs for my Manco Wards mini are in pretty ruff shape, I went to my favorite chrome guy in my area and he said that he has had a problem with springs becoming brittle after plating and did not want to do the job. Is there a place I can get these front springs?
  13. JohnnyBoy

Wheels and tires

Hey all, I purchased a set of 6" Astro Aluminum Wheel, 3" wide, 5/8" ID Bearing and made a mistake when I ordered a set of 530X450X6, 2Ply Tube Type Knobby Tread Tires, it was to late when I realized what I had done so my question is can I use these tires with these wheels?
  14. JohnnyBoy

fuel tank

Can anyone tell me were I can get a hold of a fuel tank like this? Mine as can be seen is in bad shape, new or used would work just fine.
  15. JohnnyBoy

OT Go karts

Hey all, does anyone know of a good go kart forum on the net? I purchased a go kart that has a fiber glass NASCAR body on it and want to know if there is any history on this kart. I dont have a pic because my wife has the camera but I will post soon.
  16. JohnnyBoy

Manco yellow Jacket / Sears

I am posting this ad for DuVoisin so if you need more info please call or email DuVoisin directly thanks JohnnyBoy. This should be a 1970 Manco Yellow Jacket / Sears mini. I've completely restored this bike to brand new condition. The frame was stripped, sand blasted, then powder coated in...
  17. JohnnyBoy

Tires

I am sure this subject has been beaten to death but I will need new tires the tires on my mini have a size of 5.30 X 4.50 - 6 2 ply. I looked and could not find this size, any help would great.
  18. JohnnyBoy

Axel

Can a bolt axle be used in place of a double threaded mini bike axle? I have the wards 525 mini. I had to cut the old axle off because it was so rusted.
  19. JohnnyBoy

Yellow mini

A friend of mine sent these pics of his mini that he restored and he is not sure what style or brand of mini bike it is. He thinks it may be a "yellow jacket". Thanks all.
  20. JohnnyBoy

skiwee

Hey all, I have a question, in the mid 70's a friend of mine had a vehicle that he called a "Skiwee" I talked to him about it recently and he said that there were not a lot of these because it was a small private company that built them and he thought it may even have been experimental. It had a...