Search results

1. Hondagx160DB

Dave's honda 160 build

I had a similar build and ran a 17.5 pilot. good luck:scooter:
  2. Hondagx160DB

Carb for Predator 212

I just parted out my clone. It had a .275 cam and I was running a 22mm mikuni. The Mikuni is for sale with the pulse fitting adapter for $60+shipping. PM me if you are interested:thumbsup:
  3. Hondagx160DB

Leftover Racing Parts for sale (Mikuni, Headers, Fuel pump...etc)

If anyone needs photos of a specific item, PM me with your email and I will send them to you. Thanks
  4. Hondagx160DB

Leftover Racing Parts for sale (Mikuni, Headers, Fuel pump...etc)

-mikuni carb w/ adapter and pulse fitting $60 -fuel pump $15 -Minibike 2 stage header with RLV silencer and bracket $55 -2 stage header with RLV silencer (I had to bend it slightly to fit a minibike, I think it is meant for a kart) $45 -GX160 billet air filter adapter $8 each -2 UNI...
  5. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Im ending this thread and starting a new one. That way its easier to see what is still for sale:scooter:
  6. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

:hammer: Cam sold to Bronson697
  7. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Hey guys, here is a list of the remaining items -Custom Ground .275 lift Cam, 238.5 Duration at .050" $70 -mikuni carb w/ adapter and pulse fitting $60 -fuel pump $15 -Minibike 2 stage header with RLV silencer and bracket $55 -2 stage header with RLV silencer (I had to bend it slightly to...
  8. Hondagx160DB

Misc. Brake Parts

I have a 5" Azusa brake assembly from OldMiniBikes. Its the black anodized aluminum backing. I bought it for my bonanza and never got to installing it. Its brand new. Willimg to let it go for $30, buyer pays shipping. I also have a heavy duty black brake lever from a dirtbike shop. It fits...
  9. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Im not really sure but there is one guy infront of you. I will get back to you if they are still available
  10. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

Rod, Flywheel, and Pushrods pending @Roccosbike Mikuni Carb and Adapter pending @Old-timer Header pending @Gobigorgohome
  11. Hondagx160DB

Racing Parts For Sale

-22mm Mikuni w/ Billet Adapter and Pulse Fitting $60 -Pilot/Main Jets for Mikuni (Pilot: 12.5, 15 Main: 95, 120, 125, 130) $20 -ARC Billet Rod w/ Bearings $40 -Cam (I need to check which one I have in there and I will update the post) -Flat Top Piston $15 -ARC Billet Flywheel $65 -Chrome...
  12. Hondagx160DB

How much RPM will an AGK .265 cam produce?

Mine is running pretty well right now, knock on wood. Is that a gas carb? How much did you pay for it? I have heard that the tillys dont idle very well or be constant at slower speeds. Is that correct? I have a normal max torque clutch so I cant have it at a crazy high rpm at idle
  13. Hondagx160DB

Nice! I know when I added a 22mm Mikuni it added a great deal of power :thumbsup: let me know how much rpm you get with it billet proof :scooter:
  14. Hondagx160DB

Okay cool. On a long stretch (just a little longer than a 1/4 mile i think) i got it to 7,650rpm with a very slight down hill
  15. Hondagx160DB

I think I was sent the wrong cam (in my favor) from AGK. the engine is all put together so I dont feel like taking it apart to measure. I bought a .265 cam and the box they sent me says "CLONE 275" on it, along with the specs sheet. I have it running with 26 lb springs. With no clutch on it...
  16. Hondagx160DB

Bonanza Brake

Okay thanks for the reply. Just ordered it:thumbsup:. Do you know how well they work? im using it in addition to a clutch band brake setup on a cruise/drag bike.
  17. Hondagx160DB

Bonanza Brake

Where can I get the rear brake setup for a Bonanza BC1100? I have the zinc plated 72 Tooth sprocket from OldMiniBikes. Its mounted on the left side of the bike. Thanks
  18. Hondagx160DB

Just hit the 60mph mark...whats next

I will post up a video for you guys in a few days of it doing 60. I am not one to lie. I will have the camera man show the gps and me riding next to the car at 60
  19. Hondagx160DB

yeah im thinking about going out to LA one of these days. sounds like alot of fun but i doubt my bike could hold its own against any of theirs. I will let you know about this weekend. Can you PM me your address so I can check how far away you live from me. How fast is your bike?
  20. Hondagx160DB

These are my mods: 2 stage header uni filter 22mm mikuni w/ fuel pump 26lb springs billet fw and rod .265 cam (unless AGK sent me the wrong one) retainer and keeper set flat top piston 14cc head chromoly pushrods stainless valves rockers/guide plate 8 degree advance indexed spark...