Search results

1. ozark caveman

Want To Buy A Tote Gote

I need another Tote Gote. Let me know if you guy's wanna sell one!
  2. ozark caveman

Need A Briggs 8hp Pull Cord Assembly

Need the pull cord assembly for this engine. Please help!.
  3. ozark caveman

Need A Briggs 8hp Pull Cord Assembly

Need the pull cord assembly for this engine. Please help!.
  4. ozark caveman

Clone Gear Reduction Question

Does anyone know where to get a gear reduction for a HF clone engine like the one shown in the pic that I'm attaching? It's for a mortar mixer.
  5. ozark caveman

L Head Problems

Ok guy's here we go. I had the local small engine guy rebuild an old 5hp briggs for me. I brought it home and started pulling on it trying to start it. It fired up for about 1.5 seconds. then it started trying to rip my arm off. I proceeded to check the oil and it was dry. I seriously doubt that...
  6. ozark caveman

Whats this?

Mini Bike
  7. ozark caveman

Need Tecumseh Throttle Help

Hello Guys I bought a Tote Gote today and it needs some love. My first problem is that I broke the throttle cable. The spring mechanism that the cable attached to is very tight. When you twist the throttle it doesn't have enough force to spring back to idle. I'm attaching a pic of the 5 hp...
  8. ozark caveman

I'm Torn Need Help

Should I choose this? Vintage Mini Bike - $85 (Broken Arrow) Or this? 1960 Era Tote Gote Mini Bike - $500 (Fayetteville, AR)
  9. ozark caveman

Would You???

Would you guy's but this if you lived 15 miles away? 1960 Era Tote Gote Mini Bike - $500 (Fayetteville, AR)
  10. ozark caveman

Is This A Trail Horse?

Vintage Mini Bike - $85 (Broken Arrow) Trail Horse?
  11. ozark caveman

Gotta Love Reverse

I love it when guys do this! What do you guys think about the deal though? http://joplin.craigslist.org/mcy/3566057337.html
  12. ozark caveman

Harbor Freight Abrasive Blaster

Hello Guy's. I wanna buy one of these to clean paint of my bikes. They have 3 to choose from. A 20#, 40#, and a 110#. The people at the store told me that the only difference between them is how much of the blasting medium they hold. They said that all of them would run off of the same air...
  13. ozark caveman

Is This An Arco?

mini-bike frame for sale - $125 (Bentonville, AR) Any help will work!
  14. ozark caveman

Noob Question

Guy's this is gonna sound noobish. I'm getting ready to start on my 1964 Smplex Senior Sportsman project. I'm gonna make this bike street legal and ride it as much as possible. I need to know what a motorcycle uses to produce power for the headlight, blinkers, and tailights.:shrug:
  15. ozark caveman

Does Anyone Know Where To Find This

I need one of these.
  16. ozark caveman

Why Do Tires Wear More On Chain Side?

Anyone have a good explaination? Can you prevent this?
  17. ozark caveman

Bikes, Blues, and BBQ

Fayetteville Arkansas. Last weekend of this month. I'll be there by myself if I have to but it'd be nice to have some friends. Grab some beer and some hot chicks on the back of our SWEET Choppers! LOL!
  18. ozark caveman

Bad A$$ Custom For Sale

Well this breaks my heart but I have to sell it to earn money for a down payment. I have put lots of work into it. Mainly paint. I have a cylindrical gas tank for it that I'm still working on. it has a slight leak around the lid that has ruined some of the clear coat. The original tank will come...
  19. ozark caveman

Street Legal?

I found this bike in the classifieds. This thing is Bad A$$. I wanna know why a person could not go to the DMV and call this a custom made motorcycle and get it street legal? Thanks!
  20. ozark caveman

Simplex Senior Sportsman

Well I couldn't resist trading my blue Manco plus $300.00 cash for this classic. It's in pretty good shape but it still needs lot's of love. I got it just in time. The stupid hillbilly that had it before me was starting to do some really bad hack jobs on it. I'm really gonna need a lot of help...