Search results

1. C

gx160 flywheel on gx200 clone

How did it run with this setup... anything else you did??? I was thinking about doing this also
  2. C

Looking for a roller mini bike

it sold already..... bummer
  3. C

Looking for a roller mini bike

I'm looking for a roller mini to put my gx200 in. I'm in Oregon in the Hillsboro area let me know thanks
  4. C

Mini Bike parts in cornelius Or

right guess that would help a bit... Briggs 3 hp motor $20 Briggs 3.5hp motor $20 Tesch 6.5hp motor $15 GX200 Blue clone brand new $100 Honda GC160 $60
  5. C

Mini Bike parts in cornelius Or

Hey guys I got a few things i need to sell cause i need some cash for next week. shoot me an offer on what you like and we can go from there. Briggs 3 hp motor Briggs 3.5hp motor Tesch 6.5hp motor GX200 Blue clone brand new Honda GC160 Have a minibike frame and seat that looks to...
  6. C

clone side cover gasket blowing

Id assume you would use a catch can to vent..... at least thats what i do on my turbo car... these small motors dont have turbo but does have oil in those lines :thumbsup:
  7. C

Mew member from Oregon

Welcome... Im just west of hillsboro.... this site will help you along the way... Ive been here a very short time and have learned a lot....
  8. C

round tank, belt clutches, hyd forks

still have forks? how much for shipping to 97113 in oregon
  9. C

Noram clutch replacement shoes nos

Still got em?
  10. C

15hp clone buildup help

well i was thinking of going with a 14cc head but i guess i could just mill my head down a bit.... are the valve the same size between them too? would a 22mm mikuni be ok or should i go up to a 26mm? Where do you guys by your cams at? OldMiniBikes or NGracing
  11. C

15hp clone buildup help

I was wondering what combination of parts you guys used to get a clone around 15hp... I want to say with 91 octane gas.... I know i will need and have ordered: Billet flywheel Billet Rod remove Gov Advance timing Now as far as cam what do you guys recommend... i wanna rev up to 6 to 7...
  12. C

COnfused on which rod for my clone

:laugh: Its not to bad as long as the wheel bearing doesn't blow out....
  13. C

No not at the time... I need to get myself a decent minibike to put the motor in then i shall build it up a bit... at the moment this is what im going to put her in I use this at swap meet and to race my cousin up and down the road. to much power and it would be scary controlling it
  14. C

I always thought i was reading that when removing the gov. you needed those 18lb spring because your spinning at a higher RPM and the valve will actually float..
  15. C

I used the Depth Gauge on my digital calipers on a couple spots. I'm gonna pll the head of and double check before i order one up.. Thanks everyone.... Im assuming the 18lb springs should be enough since im keeping the cam stock right.:blink:
  16. C

Ok i will check again i think it was .010 under the top then a .010 of the gasket.. If its so i will get a stock rod and a flattop piston.... has anyone had luck facing your piston on a lathe?
  17. C

gonna build up my clone but was wondering which rod would work best.. stock, +.010 or +.020...... was thinking of going with the +.020 to get a little more stroke... would i need a flat top piston? or can i just face the piston on my lathe? gonna be gettin a billet flywheel and 18lb spring and...
  18. C

ARRRHH....not the fun Pirate kind

so whats the secret to help us out that are planning on doing this soon... may save me from a headache i dont need:smile:
  19. C

All those pretty lines

I have seen a few bikes with those braided lines and what looked like an oil tank in the back.... was wondering what the advantage is just so happens i have fittings and lines left over from my truck build and wanted to use em on my clone to look pretty.. Not gonna be racing her since there...
  20. C

This is what $40 got me today... Did i do good?

Guess it will handle the 3hp briggs then...:laugh: