Search results

1. colton_levi

Polaris mini?

THEY ARE REAL!! I just bought one yesterday and it runs great. It's a Polaris Blaze P50. Comes stock with a Tec 6hp and comet TC. It's only missing the rear fender which I just ordered from reliablegokarts.net for $15. It came with an owners manual that has Polaris and Karts International...
  2. Polaris Blaze

Polaris Blaze

3. colton_levi

Murray Track 2 Sprocket Change

t h a t s w h y y y y y o u u u u g o s l o w w w w w
  4. colton_levi

Murray Track2 with TAV and clone

Jim, my murray with 6.5 clone & 60 tooh #41 rear sprocket goes 32MPH. How fast does your TAV get you going? Just curios if it's worth the investment for me. Also, what brand handle bars are those? I want a taller than stock pair but I don't want to waste $ buying handle bars till I find a...
  5. colton_levi

Murray Track 2 clone headers.

Don't be afraid to buy these headers. I've ridden my murray hard the past month. I even wrecked it a few times (Once so bad I smashed the recoil starter into the flywheel and broke fan blades) but the header I bought from Patrick hasn't cracked, flexed, or bent. It's very sturdy and worth the...
  6. colton_levi

WTB Murray Track 2 Foot Pegs

I need some new pegs for my Murray. Prefer OEM but if you have others that you can guarantee will fit and fold up like the OEM's (I wreck a lot) then I'll buy those too. $15+shipping.
  7. colton_levi

WTB: Murray Track 2 Parts

Thanks Big Jim, that chain guard is like new!
  8. colton_levi

Need Manual for Murray Track 2 Mini Bike

Thanks mmisterbungl!
  9. colton_levi

WTB: Murray Track 2 Parts

Need: Chain Gaurd Rear Fender Steering Stem Nut Name your price.
  10. colton_levi

Need Manual for Murray Track 2 Mini Bike

I just aquired a Murray Track 2 a few days ago, then found this site. Could someone who has the manual please PM me. Thanks!