Search results

1. B

New project

Thank you. Looks about right.
  2. B

New project

What do you think guys? Kid I bought it from said the man he bought it from rode it when he was a kid. It doesn't look that old to me but I'm no expert.
  3. B

Duster M/X - JCPenney

The front springs came off ebay i think. 5 1/2" I believe. The rear shocks came off one of the parts sights. They were pretty cheap. The fenders are original, i just sanded and painted them (poorly I might add). gonna have them chromed over the winter. I have not seen any for sale.
  4. B

Honda CT70 questions

Thankyou gentlemen. You are a wealth of knowledge. I will let this one continue to decay.
  5. B

Honda CT70 questions

I'm not really looking to restore it perfectly. I ride my bikes. I just want to get it back to rideable condition.
  6. B

Honda CT70 questions

Yeah, I want it, however, I am getting ready to move out and buy a house so I don't really have any extra cash for toys I won't get around to messing with for a few months. I just would like to know if it is a decent deal. I know that not seeing it personally it would be hard for you guys to say...
  7. B

Honda CT70 questions

I have an opportunity to purchase this: , It's missing a couple things but the chrome is good and the engine turns over. He wants 300, i thought about offering $250. I have dne some research online but all i can find are restored ones. Sound like a good deal?
  8. B

What is it..besides junk?

She's pretty bad off. Lots of pitting. She may be too far gone. Still would like to know what it is.
  9. B

May first MiniBike is up and running **Video**

ROTFLMFAO. No offense but it is good to see that mini's span all cultures and ages. And as always there is fun to be had. And BTW I love the handlebars, that's all I need to finish my Duster, care to send 'em my way?
  10. B

My latest "mini bike".....

Wow. Thats figgin badass. I have a new item on the wishlist. There are so many bikes you just don't see anywhere else than on this forum. How many people even knew that jewell existed? Very cool.
  11. B

How many people also have a motorcycle.

Here is mine; 2008 Bonneville T-100. Since this pic I have bobbed the fenders a little and added some lower bars to complete the cafe look.
  12. B

I'm in love... anybody have details?

Holy S#^t! Those sound awesome. Alcohol?
  13. B

Duster M/X - JCPenney

It is broke off. In my 2nd pic you can see that there is a "T" at the end of the arm. That holds the brake bracket in place.
  14. B

Duster M/X - JCPenney

Keep us posted.
  15. B

Clone Carb Breakdown & Basic Information Video

I didn't quite get the e tube part. Maybe if he brought out 5 maybe 6 more and showed them to us.:doah:
  16. B

Duster M/X - JCPenney

Not a prob. lemme get my act together, good bourbon last nite. Ok. This is what it looks like at the frame: And this is what it looks like on the other side of the brake bracket: Kind of a tough bugger to get at. As you can see (I hope) it narrows down to fit the brake and then has a...
  17. B

Duster M/X - JCPenney

Mine had a different sticker up front, it simply said Duster MX with some stripes that were repeated on the fenders. I wish I could have kept them but alas the rust had to go and so went the decals and beautiful copper/bronze paint. Good luck. Keep us posted.
  18. B

Duster rebuild

Got the seat done today. She's done for the summer. Will have the frame powdercoated and handlebars dipped over the winter but as for now, I'm happy with it. Holy schnikeys, been out all day tearin' her up. No wonder there is a huge forum for these things, they are a BLAST, and I own a...
  19. B

Chain stretch

Thanks for the shot of our tensioner jdogg. That is one slick set up! I don't weld so mine will have to be something on the engine plate. I am using a piece of cutting board now and it works so so. I need to have someting that rolls and guides. I guess I'll figure something out down the road...
  20. B

Chain stretch

Gotcha. Good info. Ok then, what's the difference between the to RLV chains on the OMBWarhouse site. One is $23 and one is $17. Length? I suppose I should get a couple of 3' lengths/boxes? Also, I have been grinding off the pins with my dremel, rather uncivilized. I'm guessing I should go...