Search results

1. M

Baja Carbon 6.5 Chain Cover - HELP

Hi all, I just bought a Baja Carbon 6.5 mini bike without a chain cover.. I was hoping someone would know where i could get one.. the bike is 3-4 years old thanks
  2. M

New engine question..

Hey. I have a murray 3.5 Tec mini bike that i want to put a larger engine on. will the one on this ebay link fit my bike? any suggestions? NEW 6.5HP GAS ENGINE GO KART LOG SPLITTER MINI BIKE - eBay (item 180633190539 end time Mar-30-11 09:09:08 PDT)
  3. M

How to Upgrade.?

Hello all, I am new to mini bikes and this site. I bought a Murray 3.5 Tec Mini Bike and wanted to know how i can get it to go faster. I was thinking of putting in a 5+ hp engine. Any suggestions or tips for a new guy.
  4. M

Switching Engines need HELP!!

Hey, i have a 3.5 hp Murray Mini bike that i wanted to upgrade to a 5 hp engine. just had a few questions... Possible? Its it difficult? Is it worth it..speed etc? Tools needed? Engine.. briggs? thanks for any help you can provide!!:thumbsup:
  5. M

Hello Everyone!!

Hello Im Matt, i just bought a 3.5 hp Murray Mini Bike and was hoping to get some information on it. i was looking at putting a 5hp engine i came across on it but needed some direction. Anyone?