Search results

1. H

buyer beware! ruppparts .com RUPP

Just an FYI for any of you fellow motor heads thinking of doing business with www. ruppparts .com I was told by him back in early May that turn around to reline my vintage sled drive cogs would be three days. I sent them to him ASAP in good faith, and here it is July and the guy hosed...
  2. H

Can I fit a clutch on this 3.5?

I would like to adapt my 3.5hp horizontal techumseh engine to use in my sons minibike. I need a clutch for the motor. Shaft is 7/8" diameter which steps down to 5/16, fully keyed. Is there an adapter or a method to get a 12t centrifical clutch on there? Thanks for your help.
  3. H

Suspended trike

Has anyone seen a kit or somthing to convert a suspended minibike to a three wheeler? I have seen hopped up atc 70's but I would like to hook up a swingarm frame job with a briggs 5hp. Ideas? pics?
  4. H

how rare?

worth keeping for a child? Or put away and get a pep boys cheapie instead? I have a 1970 taco t-100 all original and in great shape. Original tires are still excellent. Original blue paint is very good. Motor is a same era and believed to be original ....its a craftsman techumseh 3.5 hp.