Search results

1. M

Metro Detroit Guys

Metro Detroit Guys Bench / Dyno P I am in Clinton Twp. I am wondering if anyone has a Dyno or a bench tester to start these motors on and get them dialed in before I mount it. Let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx..
  2. M

air filter / jet ??

I have a red clone. I just purchased some jets and air filter kit from OldMiniBikes. After mock up on my kart I cannot use the air filter. I put a 37 jet in it and a emulsion tube. Will that be enough jet? Will in run leaner w/o an a/f ? Yes, I have a header on it.
  3. M

Top Plate ??

I just bought a ARC Top Plate from OldMiniBikes. my question is, do you have to remove the governor to use this? Is there any way around just removing the lever? They didn't mention anything about that. I am putting the Red Clone on my sons go kart and had to move the relocate the gas tank. thx.. mike
  4. M

Drag Mini Bike??

I have seen a few drag bikes that look pretty cool. I am wondering where / who you are getting frames. I am kicking the idea of maybe putting one together over time. Thanks
  5. M

Valve Cover Breather Tube

I just ordered a a/f kit, jet kit, spark plug and throttle plate for my Red Clone from OldMiniBikes. I have a header for it. My question is what do I do with the breather tube off of the v/c?
  6. M

Red Clone

I have a Red Clone Motor that I am assuming is just another Clone.. It says Hybest and it is 196cc.. I see you guys talking about Yellow & Blue ones.. Was just wondering what it was..
  7. M

Predator ???

Ok.. I just picked up a Predator for $99... I have seen that some of you have said there were 2 different models or emission engines. How do I know which one I got. Is there different model #'s? I am not sure when I am going to open the box (just incase I change my mind).. Also, I want to do...
  8. M

6.5 Power Sport

I have a 6.5hp Tecumseh Power Sport motor for sale. Runs good and strong. Has a brand new clutch. $135 Metro Detroit area, will not ship. Text for pics or any ather questions. Thx, Mike 586,822,9854
  9. M

After Market Carb 6.5 hp Power Sport

I have a 6.5hp Power Sport motor that I would like to put a pipe and air cleaner on it. I was wondering if there is a after market carb I can put on this thing to help tune it a little. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.. Also, where can I get a pipe and air cleaner for it? It...
  10. M

6.5 Power Sport

Well I just picked up a used go kart with a 6.5hp Power Sport Motor on it. I have to fix fhe recoil on it and see if she runs... She looks all stock.. I am wondering what basic mods I can do to it on a budget.. Their was one guy on here that answered aome of my questions awhile back...
  11. M

Clone Builder in Metro Detriot

I am wondering if there are any Clone Motor Builders or where I can get parts from in the Metro Detriot area. I have a older HF motor I believe is a 5.5 hp. It has a red cover. I would like to have a few minor things done to. It is on a Ruttman Spiderr mini bike. I am also looking for a gocart...