Search results

1. J

Harley X90

testing the waters before I dive deep into a restoration http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=274292232402 Will also sell outright and stop the auction if someone is interested. Thanks Jeff
  2. J

Harley X90 purchased today

Bought this today---the guy said it was totally restored. Frame was painted, tank was painted, etc. I can tell you, it is NOT totally restored. haha. It does have a good base to work with but missing a few parts.
  3. J

Harley X90

Anyone have one for sale or even parts?
  4. J

Harley X90

Just wanted to let anyone know that if you are interested in a Harley X90, I have mine on EBAY for sale. Harley-Davidson : Other in Harley-Davidson | eBay Motorcycles
  5. J

TWO Arctic Cat Minibikes--MPLS Craigslist

There are two Arctic Cat Minibikes on the mpls CL location under motorcycles if anyone is interested---they are complete and $500 each---both need restoring however.
  6. J

Pawn Stars---mini bike collection.

Ok, did anyone see this show last night? I couldn't count how many bikes he had there but he wanted $16,000 for all of them. He never said if he had titles or anything but Rick decided he would give him $900 for the Honda Z50 and it was pretty nice. In fact, all of them were pretty nice but...
  7. J

Harley Shortster 65CC

1972 HARLEY DAVIDSON X65 SHORTSTER MINI-BIKE A little overpriced---if you ask me anyway.
  8. J

FOX minibike

Anyone know anything about Fox minibikes??
  9. J

Restore it or leave it original?

I bought this bike and it has 1350 original miles on it---it is a 74 so not sure what I want to do---it is in very good condition--a few nicks and scrapes here and there but overall, pretty good. I have all the parts that go to it as well, have the back light, blinkers, headlight, everything...
  10. J

Harley X90 throttle cable issue

Hey everyone, I am almost done with my restoration but having an issue. When I bought this bike the throttle perch was broken on the bottom where the cable goes into the perch itself---so, I have a new perch and a new cable but looking at it, it just doesn't make any sense. There are NO...
  11. J

1974 Yamaha DT125 Enduro

Hi, I know this isn't a minibike but I had to share my latest find---picked this up yesterday off of Craigslist---it is all original and I have all of the blinkers, lights, etc that are not currently on the bike---in other words it is complete!! Plus, it doesn't have one scrape or dent in it...
  12. J

Opinions on this Rupp?

This is a 71 or 72 Rupp Roadster2 mini bike. It runs fine and is in great shape http://bemidji.craigslist.org/mcy/2694905132.html
  13. J

74 Harley X90--how to put wheels on properly?

I see I made a mistake and put in my project log a question about how to properly put the wheels back on a 74 Harley X 90--my fault and I apologize. Here is my dilemna---I thought I took great pictures and notes and honestly didn't think it would have been this long before I started putting...
  14. J

Look at this craiglist ad--crazy

Check out these two bikes this guy has for sale. One is a bike that was on display in a bar since 1969---only been used once according to him. Wow. sale-v33ed-2701103260@craigslist.org
  15. J

1974 Harley X90

As posted a few months ago, I found this bike on CL just out of the blue. Everynight I go into CL and check out "what is out there" for sale and it was one minute before I signed in that this bike went up for sale. Not a bad little bike, as usual it has it's little dent in the corner of the...
  16. J

1974 Harley X90

Hi, does anyone know where I can get the throttle housing that is on the handlebars? Or better yet, does anyone have one for sale?
  17. J

74 Harley X90 tank decals

Ok, checked with Jim's Harley and the one in Illinois and neither one have the decals for the 74 X90---anyone have an idea of anywhere else I can get them??? Thanks, Jeff
  18. J

Arctic Cat Prowler

Check out this bike on Craigslist--cousin had one of these!! Beautiful 1971 Arctic Prowler Mini Bike
  19. J

74 Harley X90

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and need to find a clutch cable for an X90. I also need to find the little insert part that goes into the clutch handle and holds that cable into place as it is missing. Any ideas or does anyone have these parts for sale? Thanks, Jeff
  20. J

1974 Harley X90--just purchased!!

Hi, I am new to THIS forum and last night I purchased an X90--this one really takes me back and the minute I saw it on a classified ad I replied immediately and had to buy it no matter what. I owned one of these when I was just a kid and one day it quit running and my dad tore it apart and...