Search results

1. I

72 Arctic Cat Prowler

AKrat You can check with Jeff Mihalko in Winber P.A minibike@atlanticbb.net is his email I believe it ran about $350 for a rebuilt. Good luck with your build and post pics.:scooter:
  2. I

Benelli Dynamo Motor 65cc

Kind of a long shot, but thought I would see if someone has one sitting around that they would let go of.Let me know condition and $ you are looking for. Thanks
  3. I

Anyone delt with Cosmotor

The guy who's family opened it as cosmopolitan motors along time ago is Larry and still owns it now as cosmotors.Still has all the stock piled to the ceilings.
  4. I

Ya the owner Larry just told me that Frank was in prison for DUI not a word about the bust or meth.They are a very unorganized place but unfortunetely has the biggest stock of benelli parts around.
  5. I

Thanks Creep I sent a motor to them last aug for a rebuild and was getting the run around, so last week I made the long trip to just pick it up only to find it had been stolen by one of the employes that are in that article.:shrug::no:Guess I can only ride downhill now.
  6. I

Like it says looking to see if anyone has had dealings with them.They are in Lansdale PA and used to be in Hatboro. Good Bad or Horror story.:confused:
  7. I

Fox Sundowner with Sachs, Saxonette engine

I do not have a service manual but I have a parts breakdown.Fluid is dextron II , you remove plug on top and 2nd plug near bottom at front.with bike standing straight up you add fluid to top hole untill it runs out bottom hole.
  8. I

Arctic cat forks

At top sides of forks there is a bolt on each that goes thru and holds the top of the spring, take it out and pull out the lowers.On the lowers there is a pin that slides in to hold the spring , just push it out. Pull the plastic/nylon bushing out of the uppers and clean everything good inside...
  9. I

" and no the BLONDE does'nt come with it "

When it sells he is going to miss his mother.
  10. I

Sad News from Steven Durham

Our thoughts and prayers to your family.
  11. I

B.D.I. Explorer for sale in PA.

pm sent
  12. I

Ruttman Grasshopper

Sold Local. Thanks
  13. I

Ruttman Grasshopper

How can I edit the title? I do not want to misleed anyone.
  14. I

Ruttman Grasshopper

Thanks Dean That sure does look like it except the motor mount looks different. Did they change over the years?
  15. I

Another one

Thanks Simple Tom and TRK for figuring out what it is or atleast what most parts are. Any idea on age?
  16. I

Another one

So I should stay away from this one???
  17. I

Another one

Was thinking of getting one that needs very little work, came across this one but unsure what make and if any good.:scooter:
  18. I

New minibike shop opening in michigan

His other thread from Feb says (we have moved to our new location at 25211 van born rd, taylor mi. we have more bikes and parts than ever! we have a new phone number to reach us. it is 313 908-4844.)
  19. I

Ruttman Grasshopper

As found needs some work but does run/ride.Was going to fix up but have decided not to keep so would like to get my investment back. $400 in London,Ont. Can ship at your cost or willing to maybe meet at Canadian side of border if that helps.
  20. I

72 Arctic Cat Prowler

Sold