Search results

1. I

Benelli Dynamo Motor 65cc

Kind of a long shot, but thought I would see if someone has one sitting around that they would let go of.Let me know condition and $ you are looking for. Thanks
  2. I

Anyone delt with Cosmotor

Like it says looking to see if anyone has had dealings with them.They are in Lansdale PA and used to be in Hatboro. Good Bad or Horror story.:confused:
  3. I

Another one

Was thinking of getting one that needs very little work, came across this one but unsure what make and if any good.:scooter:
  4. I

Ruttman Grasshopper

As found needs some work but does run/ride.Was going to fix up but have decided not to keep so would like to get my investment back. $400 in London,Ont. Can ship at your cost or willing to maybe meet at Canadian side of border if that helps.
  5. I

Need info on Grasshopper

Picked up a Ruttman Chopper in pretty good shape, unsure if motor is correct , looks like a Tecumseh 5 hp. Also need to know what type of brakes on back, someone put a band brake on with a bog ugly piece of rod to the front for a foot pedal (it was the first thing removed) also came with 2...
  6. I

What is it

Saw this ad today but unsure what make it is
  7. I

72 Arctic Cat Prowler

Restored Prowler. Frame powdercoated,tins painted,new piston,cylinder and head.Too many NOS parts to mention. Have around $1800 into it would like close to it back. May take trades as part of sale. Located in London , Ont. about 1 Hour from Port Huron.Can ship for actual costs or maybe even meet...
  8. I

Cable end

I am looking to find out where to get these ends for my brake cables if anyone knows.I have been searching with no luck other then some call them threaded studs.Local bike shops look at me funny when I ask.Ant help would be great.:shrug::confused:
  9. I

Benelli Dynamo parts

Picked up a Benelli Dynamo with side car and will be looking for some parts and a manual if anyone has some spares.Let me know what you have.
  10. I

LF Fork Caps

Looking for a set of fork caps for a 72 Prowler.
  11. I

72 Arctic Cat Prowler

Hi All New here and I am just starting to do my 1st restoration.Sorry never thought about taking pics of the before. So far I have had the bike sand blasted and the frame powder coated a gloss black. (as seen in pics) Gas tank and fenders are primed and everything else was sandblasted and is at...
  12. I

WTB parts for Sachs 50amax

Like it says looking for some parts for my Prowler's engine.Recoil or parts of,cylinder, piston, rings etc. If you have spare parts or parts engine ,let me know what you have and price.Thanks :scooter: