Search results

1. J

2 x Honda ST90 bikes

Here is a site my brother and I get alot of parts for our st 90's from. ST90 BODY CONTROL FRAME SUSPENSION TIRES & DRIVE PARTS
  2. J

1981 Honda Z50R Gear Catch?

You might try this place. DrATV OPERATES HERE
  3. J

I'm new... info on XL70?

sl 70--1971 thru 1973 xl 70--1974 thru 1976
  4. J

dumb question

slimpick, not a bad idea, a little mini bike restrictor plate. still think i'm gonna go with a smaller motor. Tried working on the forks today, no go, just gonna leave them the way they are for now. I bought new tires and tubes today. Painting the front wheel and will do the back wheel later...
  5. J

dumb question

The forks look like the have "rear ended" something twice. It looks like after the first time someone tried to bend them back and then they were hit again. It really isn't that bad, it just bugs me. Someone also welded a small piece of steel to add reinforcement, one edge is square and the other...
  6. J

dumb question

Thanks for all the good info, My son wants a go cart too so maybe the clone motor will be better suited for that. Will be looking locally for a 3.5hp B&S for the bike. Another dumb question. Does anyone know if the azusa mini bike kit "forks" will fit the cat as replacements for the bent forks...
  7. J

first minibike, first build

Lets see more pics!
  8. J

dumb question

Thanks for the info so far. I think this thing came with a 2.5 or 3hp motor. I am thinking about restoring it with new paint, fix the forks etc, do you think I should look for a smaller motor and do something else with the big motor? All comments welcome. Thanks
  9. J

dumb question

I just bought an old Cat minibike off craigslist. It's in pretty good shape other that it needs paint and the forks are bent a little. The guy I bought it from just put a Northern Tool 6.5hp motor on it. This thing flies. Now for the dumb question. Is this too much motor for the little bike...