Search results

1. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

yeah sorry, actually the last thing i have left is a 3.5x10 rear tire with a brake/cable
  2. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

yeah ive ran it for maybe 2 hours just to line up the chain and then took it off and its sat on a shelf since. im trying to sell it asap so we can make a good deal, comes with the uni filter
  3. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

bump
  4. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

still have the predator engine.
  5. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

im getting ready to move and i need to get the stuff sold, ill let the engine+filter go for $70+shipping, and the grips and throttle for $20 shipped, they are both new never been installed on a bike.
  6. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

still have the grips/throttle and the engine with uni filter
  7. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

bump
  8. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

still have stuff for sale
  9. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

Rockstar emblem black handle grips in box w/ throttle $25 shipped almost brand new predator 6.5hp clone--$60 obo brand new burris back sprocket holder--sold wheel hub adapter for a live axle--sold 2, 2-piece back sprockets 52, and 56 tooth i believe--sold 12"x1" live axle--sold front forks...
  10. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

the rockstar grips also have a billit red throttle tube that i will give with it for 15$ the grips were 10 new and the throttle w/ cable was around 30.
  11. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

here's the engine/air filter that test header isn't on it anymore i only used it to see if i could fit it in the bike i was mounting it in, and i decided to stop the project, so the engine does not have a header
  12. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

i have pics just dont have the time right now to post them all thats why i said ill send upon request.
  13. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

yeah i can sell it separate and im in north alabama/tuscaloosa area depends on the day.
  14. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

the engine also comes with an aftermarket air filter and adapter
  15. steven_nickell

parts/engines for sale

havent been on the forums lately, i've lost interest in my mini drag bike as im a busy college student so everything has to go..all the items are best offer.. i can send pictures if you are interested in any of the items Rockstar emblem black handle grips in box almost brand new predator...
  16. steven_nickell

New to OldMiniBikes needing help

Not really interested in buying an engine looking more into building one
  17. steven_nickell

New to OldMiniBikes needing help

Thanks for help on my question..
  18. steven_nickell

UK Mini Drag Bike

How long is the wheelie bar and what's the length of the whole bike?
  19. steven_nickell

UK Mini Drag Bike

what are the joints called you used on the wheelie bar? and how long is the wheelie bar?
  20. steven_nickell

UK Mini Drag Bike

also where did you get the stuff for the tensioner and how well does it work?