Search results

1. KNUCKLEBANGER

Larkin Hillcat up next

Picked this up a few years ago. Hoping to finally do it up right this Summer. I hap to pick up the correct Salsbury driven and a couple NOS Indian heads. I think all it needs is the manual labor now.
  2. KNUCKLEBANGER

bonanza chopper ideas?

I picked this one up at the last swap meet of the season last year, so I have been looking at it for the last 5 months. Still don't know what direction to go with it. I am kind of a low budget guy, but don't mind spending the money if it will be worth what I have invested when I am finished...
  3. KNUCKLEBANGER

cable clips or zip ties?

As some of you know, I just finished cleaning up my 69 sprint. It had zip ties on the brake & throttle cable originally holding them to the frame. There were only two of the original zip ties left on it when the bike came to me. I went ahead and put zip ties back in the locations they were...
  4. KNUCKLEBANGER

69 Rupp Sprint original paint

Thought there might be a few of you interested in how my sprint cleaned up. I am still waiting for my carb kit and have not installed the nos muffler, but still looking pretty good to me.
  5. KNUCKLEBANGER

212 predator in lil indian what exhaust???

I squeezed a 6.5 predator in my lil indian and wonder what pipe I can run on it that will fit in the space allowed? Anybody else done this same set up?
  6. KNUCKLEBANGER

rupp swing arm pivot bushing help!!

I am in the process of cleaning up my original 69 sprint. When I removed the swing arm I noticed that the pivot bushing is froze to the swing arm. This does not seem right to me. Isn't it supposed to stay anchored in place by the end bolts so the swing arm can move up and down??? Someone please...
  7. KNUCKLEBANGER

tecumseh recoil center screw???

I am in the process of repairing the recoil on a tec h35 and the center screw is broke off in the hole and I need to find a replacement as well as a tap to chase the threads after I drill the old screw out. Does anybody have experience with this??
  8. KNUCKLEBANGER

rupp nos 11 tooth clutch #13914

Looking for a nos 11 tooth clutch for my 69 sprint, part #13914 is the complete clutch. I would also be be happy to get just the drum with the sprocket, part #13917. I appreciate any and all help.
  9. KNUCKLEBANGER

69 Rupp 80 tooth rear sprocket

I was wondering if anybody knows what models in 68 or 69 came stock with a 80 tooth rear sprocket? Also, what is the stock rear sprocket size on a 69 rupp digger?
  10. KNUCKLEBANGER

rupp sprint specs??

I just picked up a 69 rupp sprint that had the rear wheel sprocket changed and the stock exhaust is missing. I want to know what the stock exhaust was and what size was the stock rear sprocket?
  11. KNUCKLEBANGER

hands front gokart wheels

I am looking for a pair of 4" "hands" wheels
  12. KNUCKLEBANGER

unknown wheels

They are 6" rims and have the four hub pieces. Three of the hub pieces are equal in length with one of them having three threaded holes for mounting a sprocket. One of them is longer in length and it looks to me like it is for a band brake to grab it. Anbody know what these are for?
  13. KNUCKLEBANGER

Lil Indian ?

It has a grease fitting on one of the halves and a bump on each half that needs to be lined up for the two pieces to mate together.
  14. KNUCKLEBANGER

LA? or CA? on the fender decals

This one has the checkered flags on the front fork and there are decals on the fenders that look like LA or CA I have no idea??
  15. KNUCKLEBANGER

mtd on the tag but what model?

Went picking yesterday and found this mtd anyone know the model?
  16. KNUCKLEBANGER

Kick starter parts

I would like to buy kick starters that are broken or missing parts as well as any odd extra parts you might have.
  17. KNUCKLEBANGER

Heald bronc vt-5

I have a very clean, nice original heald bronc vt-5 that runs great. The bike has the optional speedometer showing 219 miles. If you are into original machines and don't want something that is restored, this one is pretty nice. I am asking $800 [/url]
  18. KNUCKLEBANGER

69 or 70 Lil Indian lots of questions

I have had this lil indian hanging around for a while and I am ready to start working on it. I posted a wanted ad for a fender and I had a few of the members give me some info, but I still have more questions 1. Is the motor plate for tecumseh with the hole in the center? 2. Is the headlight...
  19. KNUCKLEBANGER

Small frame lil indian chrome fenders

I have not looked around yet, but I thought I would just ask the experts and hope one or two of them chime in. I have a small frame lil indian with 4" wheels, I think it is a 600 series? don't hold me to that. But anyway, it had one chrome fender on the front and nothing on the rear. My question...