Search results

1. E

drag bike plans wanted

hi does anybody have any plans for a drag bike and any info on size tubing to used thanks peeps:shrug:
  2. E

rolling mini bike frame wanted

frame hi yes i see what you mean about the shipping i could do with a plan on paper that i could take to a shop and ask to be built any ideas on where i could find the plans :thumbsup:
  3. E

rolling mini bike frame wanted

i am looking to get into the mini bikes does any 1 have a rolling frame thay want to sell would have to ship to the uk tho send me a pm of what you have and i will get bk asap:thumbsup:
  4. E

The "Double Whammy" Dragbike Build

drag bike mate that bike is badass how much would it cost to make a frame like that but for 1 engine keep up the good work mate
  5. E

Project: BAD TO THE BONE

mini bike good work there mate looks sweet:thumbsup:
  6. E

mini bike frame

hi pepole i am looking for a site or shop that sells the mini bike frames and that will ship to the uk or if any of you have an old rolling frame lying round that you no longer use and willing to ship to the uk drop me a pm ps even if sum 1 is good at weldinf=g and have sum tubes lying round...
  7. E

italjet m5d

do ypu no anywhere i can buy a mini bike frame that will ship to the uk
  8. E

italjet m5d

italjet md5 okay i will try now aint sure on how to do it but will give it ago
  9. E

italjet m5d

hi i am looking for sum forks that will fit and a side panel
  10. E

italjet m5d

hi peeps im new in the mini bike world just got me an italjet m5d and i am looking for sum spare parts so i can restore it pm me if you have or no to any thanks:thumbsup: