Search results

1. S

What type of frame is this?

I'll research the fox mini bikes and see if I can locate this Frame thanks
  2. S

What type of frame is this?

I was given this Frame trying to figure out what kind of bike it is, it's missing the brackets for the swing arm and the jackshaft, not have the original Forks either
  3. S

5hp briggs crankshaft journal specs

5hp briggs crankshaft journal specs, does anyone know the stadard measurments from side to side and top to bottom?
  4. S

5hp flat head easy start cam ?

Does anyone know if there is a aftermarket CAM with the easy start compression release arm for the 5hp flat head? If so where can I buy. Thanks
  5. SANY06941

SANY06941

6. SANY06971

SANY06971

7. SANY06981

SANY06981

8. SANY06931

SANY06931

9. SANY06951

SANY06951

10. SANY06901

SANY06901

11. SANY06911

SANY06911

12. S

Greyhound vs Predator (same?)

don't know what generation the greyhound is. It was purchased around 06-07 if that helps.
  13. S

Greyhound vs Predator (same?)

(Greyhound vs Predator) are they the same can I use the same performance parts in the Greyhound as the Predator? I got my hands on a old Greyhound engine and want to make it a project, but I only see performance parts for the Predator will they work in the Greyhound? if not what will. Thanks
  14. S

6.5 Greyhound parts

where can i buy performance parts for a 6.5 (harbor freight) greyhound motor from, flywheel, rod, cam etc. any leads would be appreciated.
  15. S

5hp valve springs

I took apart my 5hp brigs flathead and am finally getting around to putting it back together, I noticed there are to different size valve springs, cant remember which ones int and exhaust. Any help would be appreciated.
  16. S

5hp crankbearing replacement

That helps thanks.
  17. S

5hp crankbearing replacement

I bought a new crankshaft and ball-bearing side cover to replace the old bushing bearing side cover on my 5hp Briggs Flathead. I am not sure what bearing to buy I seen side covers on eBay for large and small bearings, I'm not sure what I have or if there are different sizes for the crankshaft...
  18. S

Can anyone ID these forks?

Can anyone ID these fork?
  19. S

Need help with engine ID

Information was very helpful, thanks