Search results

1. Scottyace

Need '69 Rupp Handlebars

Anybody yet?????
  2. Scottyace

Need '69 Rupp Handlebars

Weather is changing...:censure: Time for bike building...:thumbsup: Still need '69 Rupp handlebars!!!!:smile:
  3. Scottyace

Not a product of the mailman.Love that kid!

The sides lift off to get in. We'll get video when he gets 'er going. Fully suited up, of course. Rider is first to the crash in this one!!!! And, he'll have to install wheelie bars......
  4. Scottyace

:thumbsup:
  5. Scottyace

That's the way it came, Bandit. Just mocking it up now..........I'm sure he'll paint it after he's done engineering.
  6. Scottyace

My 15 year old son Alex's current project. I worked a demolition job in May at a hospital. Brought this home one day. I showed him how to weld Friday night on a trailer we were modding. He started this Tuesday and this is what it looked like last night out of parts we had in stock.... Still...
  7. toys_066

toys_066

Love that Kid!!!!!
  8. Scottyace

TT500 / Roadster parts [ NOS Kick start

I got your pm on the h50. Are you able to post pics?
  9. Scottyace

TT500 / Roadster parts [ NOS Kick start

I'm also interested in the H50
  10. Scottyace

harrison wildcat trade...

Got a little Ricky Bobby in ya, don't ya, Notch.....LOL!
  11. Scottyace

JC Penny/Rupp Swinger Trail

How much?
  12. Scottyace

Joe Dirt!

What about the White Castles?????????
  13. Scottyace

Need '69 Rupp Handlebars

Need some bars for my Goat project. Scott
  14. Scottyace

H60 No Spark

Sorry Don, kinda long winded sometimes! Local body shop supply. I got Deltron 2000 paint. The guy mixed it and told me how much, and I about :censure:! Get Omni paint, it's almost half price. 3 wet coats green after tack coat, 3 wet coats clear after tack coat, both with catylist. (hardener)...
  15. Scottyace

H60 No Spark

'69 Rupp Goat. We (whenever I say we in here, It's my 15 yr. old son, Alex, partner in crime, mini-me, and I) went to an auction that had a Rupp mini advertised for sale. We get there and it's a fox, cool bike, but not for us. We're standing there looking, and this 70 yr. old guy tells us that...
  16. Scottyace

Comet Series 20 Clutch Needed

Just vintage stuff. No performance stuff that is not on our toys. I'll give 40 for it, and pay shipping. Can I PayPal? If so, what is your PayPal ID? And, how much for shipping to 49015? It is symmetrical, right? I'll pm you with where to ship. Scott
  17. Scottyace

H60 No Spark

Got It! It was the condensers on both! Put the new condenser on original bolted all back together and bingo! Let the assembly begin. This is going on this!!!!! :thumbsup: Thanks all you guys! Thanks, Randy! "You cannot spin the flywheel by hand fast enough to create spark"(Randy)...
  18. My Bitch!

My Bitch!

'68 TT
  19. H60

H60

20. Rusty no more!

Rusty no more!

'69 Goat