Search results

1. T

New predator

could you post some pictures? and would you sell one?
  2. T

New predator

hey guys, i just bought a new predator. i got the thing for 75 bucks at harbor freight, it was an open box special. i know their are a lot of things to do to these engines. im just sharing my good find! i took the gas tank off because im using the engine on an small Suzuki dirt bike frame it...
  3. T

Old mini bike, unknown model/make

i have a seat you can have for free if you pay for the shipping to you
  4. T

engine mount

thanks i appreciate that
  5. T

engine mount

you would do that for me? thanks man :) and yea lol my buddy sold it to me for 50 bucks. but i still love the doodlebug
  6. T

engine mount

whats the difference in the loc tight?
  7. T

engine mount

yea haha well i bought the doodlebug modded already and he gave me the 2.8 motor also but it didnt have and mounting bolts. so now im trying to put it on a pocket bike and dont have anything to mount it with :(
  8. T

Bolt Size for GTC TAV Cover

im trying to find the same thing out for the doodlebug 2.8 engine where the engine mounts to the frame
  9. T

Help please

wow thats pretty cool. can you make one for the original 97cc motor. im putting that on a pocket bike and the template would be helpful
  10. T

engine mount

does anyone know what size and thread screws the doodlbeug 97cc uses to hold the engine down to the frame? i need to find some and buy new ones. thanks. travis123321
  11. T

making a gas tank

thanks man im gonna look around and see what i can find
  12. T

cheap frame with forks

thanks for the pic. i just bought a pocket bike today so im gonna hold off. thanks though
  13. T

cheap frame with forks

thanks man, i appreciate it!
  14. T

making a gas tank

where would i get a few of these?
  15. T

cheap frame with forks

could you post pics of it, your actaully pretty close to me im surprised
  16. T

cheap frame with forks

haha yea not too far actuallly
  17. T

Help please

could you take a few pictures of it please. i might be able to help you if i see what your talking about
  18. T

cheap frame with forks

where are you located
  19. T

cheap frame with forks

where are you located
  20. T

building a frame

how do i use shield gas in it? i got it for christmas and im still new to welding. thanks for the info on the DOM ill probably go with that because you and the person above suggested that. thanks